04 - Giant Found

"You're very skilled at dodging, but this battle has to end now."

"So, this is the power of the Holy Knights? It's.. not...surprising.."

'What the hell was that?!' (M/n) whined.

'Didn't I tell you your personalities merged? It may be easier for you to speak complete sentences, but that pause in-between them is still there..'

'Well fuck me then..'

'Gladly.'

'Zeldris!'

Gilthunder coated his blade in lighting.

"Oh? Do you want to fight more? Sorry, but I'm not here to waste anymore time....playing with you."

He didn't answer just dashed to strike at the male. (M/n) blocked it with his hand that still had the properties of Gilthunder's blade.

(M/n) ring, Manifest, absorbed the lighting in Gilthunder's blade.

"So I guess he was telling the truth." (M/n) pushed back the Holy Knights blade and held his hand in front of him.

"Repulsion!" A sudden forceful wind surrounded (M/n) and harshly knocked Gilthunder away.

'He doesn't seem to be retaliating.' Zeldris said, sighing at the Holy Knight's cowardly retreat.

"He retreated. I don't sense him anywhere."

'Even if he retreated, that idiot made you a bit stronger.'

"I wouldn't call him an idiot. He didn't know." The male sighed, following Gilthunder's trail.

'He doesn't know how to cover his tracks.'

"It seems that he went after the others. I would hurry, but, I doubt they'll have a problem."

'You put too much faith in those fools...' Zeldris sighed, face palming mentally.

"If I can handle him, I think Meliodas will have no problem."

'Whatever makes you happy.'

"Yo, Angel!" (M/n) looked over to see Meliodas, well, tons of Meliodas's.

"What's going on here?" They all asked in union making an echo throughout the forest.

'I can barely handle one Meliodas, and this forest makes it worse by creating multiple.'

"None of these are the real Meliodas. It seems the monster everyone is so afraid of is themselves. There's no true threat here."

'I knew you wouldn't fall for that. You're completely immune to any amount of trickery. Making people's mind games useless. I guess I see why you have the other title.'

"Hey! Where are the others? I'm pretty sure you gave them a shot too."

"What are you talking about, Angel?"

"Fine." (M/n) held out his hand again.

"Repulsion!" The same forceful wind barrier surrounded (M/n), but it was bigger than the one he used on Gilthunder.

'Was using that really necessary? You know that the more times you use that move, it size gets bigger, right?'

"Yeah. That's why I used it. It'll be a pain to just poof them all."

'Lazy.'

*
"Um, what happened here?" (M/n) questioned, looking at Meliodas's gash on his shoulder.