16 - Birth Of Beauty

A demon with the amazing ability to copy skills no matter how powerful they may be. However, he tends to spend his time in comfortable solitude. He'd constantly thrive in forest, or he'd occupy himself with humanity's company.

His solitude was ruined when a demon of very high status found him lazing about. The demon was Zeldris, the second son of the demon king.

"Who're you, and why are you sitting on a tree stump in the middle of the forest?" The Demon Prince asked the frailer demon.

"Enjoying the peace! Would you like to join me?"

Normally, Zeldris would say no. However, there was something...unusual about this demon. The smile he flashed was so...pure. There's no ounce of malice, evil, or even trickery.

His presence is so...delicate? That's the only way he could truly describe it.

Zeldris's body moved on its own, and he could not resist sitting next to the male. He would've thought he'd get bored of just sitting here, but the peace of this place was stunning.

He never actually took the time to notice the fragile nature that surrounded him. Not to mention, the fact the demon was literally making the life around them stunned him even more.

"Growing trees without moving a finger? What is this?" Zeldris asked the frail demon.

"It's a power call "Disaster". I copied it from the current King Of The Fairies! Pretty neat, huh?" (M/n) laughed.

"You can copy abilities?"

(M/n) nodded, "Cool, right! I can use anyone's power as much as I want!"

After that, Zeldris stayed with the demon male, marveling at (M/n)'s copy ability. Zeldris kept visiting that forest to meet (M/n), and that had raised the attention of Meliodas.

Meliodas watched as his younger brother's dim eyes actually brightened a bit when near (M/n), and he smirked to himself as he crossed his arms. If he's being honest, (M/n) intrigued him as well. It's not everyday you see a demon that's overly positive, and so protective of life. If anything, demons are somewhat the opposite of those things.

He wanted to witness this rare sight up close. When Zeldris left (M/n) to go fulfill his duties, the blond quickly took his place.

(M/n) was still peacefully staring into distance. When he noticed Meliodas, he greeted him exactly how he greeted Zeldris.

"Would you like to join me?"

"Sure."

Meliodas took (M/n)'s kind gesture, a little less hesitant than Zeldris was.

That's when the blond finally understood why his younger brother kept coming back. He doesn't know how, but the demon beside him has a calming presence. Being beside him for the slightest second is enough to calm all the demon's nerves.

It's like...it's like...

He's an Angel...

This discovery was too rare to ignore. A Devil with a devastating power. A power that can make any kind fear the demon race was being held by someone who doesn't hold the demon vibe at all...

'He doesn't even raise his voice! It's like he has this whisper that's loud enough for me to hear.'

"You're a different demon, Meliodas. Zeldris is a cute demon, but he's dedicated to our clan. In difference, you're questioning yourself." (M/n) said. It was words Meliodas didn't understand at that moment, but (M/n)'s sure that he'll know later in the future.

Meliodas ended up taking (M/n) to the Demon King, and the king himself noted that (M/n)'s power rivals Meliodas's own, which surprised the commandments.