08 - Ban

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth...If only I was stronger..." Hawks muttered.

"She's hurt pretty badly. We have to get her back to town." Diane said.

"I can carry her back to town while you two go to Base Prison. I'm...pretty sure you three will be fine without me."

"Wait...please...Take me with you...to Meliodas and Ban."

'Does she know how to rest?' Zeldris asked.

"What are you saying? Not when you're hurt like that!"

"I made a promise...that I would keep fighting to protect the kingdom and its people."

"Im sorry, but that's not going to happen." Diane said to the silver haired female.

"Diane?"

"We're heading to Baste Prison, where the enemy is waiting for us. You won't be able to do anything, not in the shape you're in."

"I suppose not. I admit that I don't have any real power. I can't trade blows with a Holy Knight or handle myself in a fight. But even so...even so I made up mind to follow Meliodas and the rest of you. So that I can keep my promise."

"You're not gonna cry."

"No."

'Doubt it.' Zeldris remarked.

"I'll put you in my backpack. I'll be bumpy, though. It might aggravate your injuries. You still sure?"

"Diane...yes!"

'That other man is attempting to sneak away.' Zeldris warned.

"He won't get far."

Just as on cue, Hawks caught the male trying to escape.

"Hey! You're a soldier from Baste, aren't you?!"

"No, I was being coerced by that Holy Knight!" The man yelled back.

"You know where they're holding the Sin and the doctor's daughter, don't you?" The pig asked, anger clear in his voice.

"Wait! If I tell you that, you have no idea what the Holy Knights will do to-"

There was a loud stomp that made the male's body jolt in fear.

"Would you rather have this done to you by the Holy Knights, or by us?" Diane asked the male with a concerning smile, holding up the squashed bug Holy Knight.

(M/n) grabbed the man's shoulder, "I'd be truthful with my answer if I was you." (M/n) whispered in the male's ear.

**
"You're sure this is the prison? It looks like two giant mushrooms." (M/n) asked.

"You heard it from the man himself."

"You sure she's in this tower?" Meliodas asked the giant.

"I'm sure. He didn't look like the kind of soldier who could lie to my face."

"He didn't?"

"Thanks, Elizabeth." Meliodas whispered to the resting female.

Everyone began to enter the prison.

"That's weird, the place is completely deserted."

"I guess my knocking that Holy Knight airborne did a number on them."

"I don't believe that's the case." The male whispered.

"You think something's up, Angel?"

"Wouldn't knocking out that Holy Knight, and revealing you're a sin bring a high chance of security? Holy Knights and Soldiers would relentlessly search the grounds, and keep their prison secure. Don't you think it's weird they're doing neither?" The male questioned, walking with the rest into the prison.