01 - Mask

Ooc Meliodas kinda.

================================================================================

'Hey! Hey! Wake up!'

The male eyes shot open. He scouted his surroundings but it was nothing but complete darkness.

Under him, the black ground rippled like he was standing on water.

'Finally! I thought I was never gonna get you up.' In front of the male was another him, but paler. His eyes were dead and his hair looked as if it's color was drained.

"Who....you...are?"

'Isn't it clear? I'm you but different.'

"What...want?"

'I want you to wake up to reality. You think this act you're showing other people in the world is the true you? Wrong, I am!' (M/n) looked at the male.

'How many mask do you think you can wear before you've had enough, huh? You walk around copying people's personalities and, hide the fact from others that you can't feel emotions of your own.'

"(M/n)...not hiding...he's being him."

'Yeah. That's what you think. FUCKIN' WAKE UP!'

The male's eyes shot open again but he was inside a small room.

His body was covered in bandages from head to toe. He sat up and lightly gripped his head. His eyes wandered to the edge of the bed to see clothing.

He stared at it for a while before deciding to put it on.

(It can be any color you want.)

"Looks...cool."

(M/n) had a thing for wearing clothes that didn't show too much skin. He tends to hide his body, finding it ugly and unattractive. After a few seconds, he remembered what happened. He had a fight with a blond child, and he lost that fight. The last thing he remembers is that the blond male carried him here.

Slowly moving his head to observe his surrounding, his eyes handed on a window. He got up, opened the window, and jumped out.

"......."

Using his legs, he jumped and ran faster than any normal human being. He traveled mountain to mountain, house to house, town to town, and city to city, in a matter of seconds.

Inside the room he was in, (M/n) felt like he was in a cage. He didn't want to be in a cage. Not anymore.

**
Meliodas Pov
=============================

"Hey, Angel! You awake?" I open the door to the bedroom to see (M/n) gone.

That's when I remembered that (M/n) didn't like closed off spaces, and he tries whatever he can to leave.