ZELDRIS SFW/NSFW ALPHABET

(I wanted to do this, so I hope you enjoy!)
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
SFW ALPHABETS
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
A = Affection: How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?

Zeldris doesn't really show affection. Don't get him wrong, okay? He loves you so much, but he doesn't know how to show it. The best way you can scout out his affection is by how close he sticks to you. If you go anywhere, he would want to be there to protect you.

B = Best friend: What would they be like as a best friend? How would a friendship start?

If you were only friends, Zeldris would be the exact same. He would rely on you like a right hand man, which is a huge step up from just being an ally. Your friendship would start when you first become the Commandment of Beauty. He'll see you as another one of his allies, but your bright personality to encourage everyone made him take interest in you.

C = Cuddles: Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?

At first, cuddling was beyond Zeldris. When you had brought it up, he gave you a confused look. When you demonstrated what it was, he didn't have any awed reaction. He was literally staring at you with his dark eyes. He didn't want you to move though, so I guess he likes it. He's not one to ask for cuddles, but he'll cuddle you whenever you ask. He prefers to be the little spoon. He likes sitting in you laps as you wrap your arms around him, but he has his moments when he wants to be big spoon.

D = Domestic: Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?

Zeldris is completely fine with settling down with you. Well, after he kills his brother and rules the world for the Demon KIng. He's committed to the relationship, and he wants only to be with you. Zeldris isn't the best cook, but he isn't the worst. At most times, he hopes that he can rely on you with that.

E = Ending: If he had to break up with you, how would they do it?

Zeldris would be so formal about it. Despite him not wanting to, and having so many other emotions hitting him all at once, he'll keep a straight face that you can't even read. He'll apologize while kneeling with his dead expression, and hopes that you can still stay close to him in the future.

F = Fiance(e): How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?

Zeldris likes the idea of marriage. You're already his fiancé anyway. If it was up to him, however, he'll want to go a little bit slower than the pace he's already in.

G = Gentle: How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?

This man is a solid wall. He's gentle with his touches when it comes to you, but his emotions are sealed. This man rarely smiles, but you know that's just the way he is. He'll faintly smile whenever you're near him, but that's it.

H = Hugs: Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?

As mentioned before, Zeldris isn't the most affectionate person. And he's also not the type to initiate any form of contact, unless he needs it severely. In those cases when he wants one, he really enjoys them. Your hugs are like a comfort to him. He forgets all the stresses of today as he melts in your embrace.

I = I love you: How fast do they say the L-word?

Once again, he isn't one to initiate things. He isn't really in a rush to say it. He knows he loves you, and you should know that he loves you, so what's the point of saying it? However, there are those moments when you tell him those words, and he ends up saying them too.