Chapter:1 My first encounter was...

Y/N POV

"Eomma!!! Where are you?" I shouted. "What now? Don't you know I'm busy? I don't have lot of time like you." She said. "But eomma you know? I found a flyer about heiring some employees at this company. Ummmm.... What's the name? Wait." I put out the flyer from my pocket and hand it to my eomma. "See" I said proudly.

She look at me and give me a look like I give her poop of my baby. I mean my doggy. "Do you think you can work as a labour?" What!!! Labour. "Eomma what are you saying a labour? It's not a flyer for a labour." I cried out. "Are you sure my stupid girl? How can I give birth to a stupid girl like you! Are you blind? Can't you see that there is written clearly they want someone strong employee for there company to lift up the heavy boxes. Only you know how to get yourself into trouble... What should I do with this troublemaker!" She sighed and told me, " You waste my time for nothing now go!"

I look down feeling really embarrassed that how clumsy I am. Then my eyes widened and started to running like a cheetah.

                                               Flashback

I was walking through the street without any reason, because I have nothing to do in my life..... I'm useless, don't know what to do in my life, I just want to spend my life without any worries. My dear mother doesn't want it. She always wants to do job that I will get respect from the society.. Blah blah... But my lazy  ass didn't want it. But today something caught my eyes, while walking a child was giving away flyers, I got curious and went to that child, I took that flyer and read it but not carefully. Actually the reason of me walking without reason is mom was angry with me that I slept till afternoon and get me out of the house..... After getting that flyer I ran to the house and show that to my eomma and you know.......

End of flashback

Again I went out doing nothing. Actually I wonder how my life is going like this. That's when a guy came in front of me and started blabbing. I was flustered at first but ... Why the hell he is blabbing??

I came to the world after getting flustered. I asked him, "What happened mister?" And then the climax started. "What!!! you are telling me what happened. Listen miss, you have two big eyes to watch why did you step on my feet?" He shouted at me...

He shouted...!!! What he literally shouted at me just now??
"Hey mister, you listen here you have also two eyes to watch. Can't you see? I was walking here and you should walk to other direction. It's your fault, Why are you blaming me? Idiot." I shouted back.

"Now you are telling me how to walk huh!! How dare you to call me idiot?  I have to teach you lesson wait!"

Then he put his hand up and then about to slap me.. Does he think I am a girl and cannot do anything. Mister you are wrong.

Just at that moment, I grab his hand and twisted it. I think he can't able to move his hand for 2 years. How funny!

Author's POV

But this girl don't know that someone is watching her little drama on the street for very long time

" Wow this girl is really a lady don. I will really admire her." He starts thinking in his mind. "Mr. Park I want every information about her and I think she can help me a lot." He smirked

Hope you all love this chapter😍