Chapter:28

Kim Taehyung's POV

Today, I'm so excited...!! How Y/N's reaction will be! How will she react!! If she doesn't like my idea!!

Y/N's POV

I was getting ready for the office... Just then my phone starts ringing.. I picked up the phone from the table and saw Mr. Kim's name, I got nervous.. He didn't let me sleep last night.. Everytime I close my eyes, only his actions pictured in my eyes...

He really make my heartbeat unstable... I took a deep day breath and answered  the call.

"Hello?" I answered... "How are you doing? Did you catch cold..? Do you have fever? Ms. Y/N I really missed... Should I come over!? Do you need anything?!" He bombered me  will questions...

"Stop stop! I'm fine and I'm coming to office..." I replied... "Oh! I called you that today office is off." He said... "What? Why!" I asked him...

"Nothing, my staffs and employees are really hardworking that's why I gave them a day off." He replied... "The Mr. Kim I know who only give weekend off and a work holic person like you give a off without any reason?" I asked him a little suspicious..

"Yeah.... Whatever! I'm coming..." He said and cut the call... "What! I thought I can sleep more!" I shouted but he cut the call...

I was sitting on my bed while scrolling through my phone ... Then  the door bell rang... I went to the door and opened... I got startled by the sudden peck on my cheek... "Good morning!!!!" He said and came inside...

I was still shocked... I looked at him, he was sitting on the coach while folding his legs... "What do you want me to do?" I asked him calmly...

"I came here to pick you.. Let's go to a trip or picnic?" He asked me.. "Why so sudden?!" I asked him... "Let's go! I will not going to listen to you further!" He said and dragged me to his car...

I sat on his car.. Then he showed me a black blind fold.. I frowned and looked at him confused.. "Turn, you have to wear this..." He said... "Why a blind fold?" I asked him being annoyed...

He didn't listen to me and turned me I pouted and fold my hand above my chest... He fold my the blind fold against my eyes.. Now, I see just black!

"Ok, now let's go!" He said and starts driving... I was still in the same posture that I made while folding my eyes... It was boring like a hell!! Where the hell he is taking me!

Time Skip

Kim Taehyung's POV

After a long ride, we reached the AMUSEMENT PARK! I looked at Y/N, I couldn't saw her eyes but I could sense that she was sleeping! I smiled looking at her pout.. She is still pouting..

I shook her... After sometime she woke up but couldn't open her eyes... "How long do I have to tolerate this!" She shouted... "Not so long wait!" I said and went outside the car, I opened the door of Y/N and help her to got out from the car....

I took her to the entrance of the park, "You can unfold it!" I said happily... She unfold it and opened her eyes.... Her jaw dropped and her eyes got widened... She was smiling that her eyes got invisible...

I got relied that she love it.... She looked at me and hugged me.. I got shocked but hugged her back...

Just then she dragged me to the roller coaster... "Let's go to roller coaster please!" She requested me... I scare roller coaster like hell but... I can't refuse... "O....K" I replied...

We rode roller coaster.. I was screaming like hell... The moment I got up... I couldn't control myself then I threw up at the corner of the tree but Y/N seems to not notice it... I'm glad...

To be continue