Chapter:12 Annoying conversations..

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was sleeping peacefully.. Then suddenly my phone started to ring. Man it's 2 a.m. at night... Which stupid man in my life can call at this hour?!

I took my phone from the table that is beside of my bed.. I rubbed my eyes and saw that...

"Appa!!!! Why Appa is calling now? What can be the reason?! I cleared my throat and received the call..

"Hello Appa... How are you? Did something happen? Should I come?" I showered him with questions... Because I was so nervous...

"Stop it... Okay, let me come to the point... There is a girl... Who is my colleague's daughter and she is a nice and polite girl..." My father said..

"So you are trying to tell me to marry that girl? And Appa you also know that I'm not interested in girl and marriage is absolutely not!" I kinda shouted at him.

"Then, you are rejecting my proposal? Then should I found you a guy? Are you really gay? Mr. Kim Taehyung... Huh! I thought it was a rumor but after listening to you... I think now it's true... How can I raise this child?! Lord help me.... I will not listen to your any excuses or any stupid things. I also don't care you are gay or not! You have to come! At afternoon tomorrow! Bye!" My father literally shouted at me.....

After listening to Appa's words.. I freaked out... What should I do with this bullshit?!

I laid down on my bed planning what should I do tomorrow.... After 15 minutes of thinking.. I slept....

I was again sleeping peacefully... My phone again rang. .... Like WTF?! I again took my phone and this time I didn't saw the name that who is calling me.... I received the call...

"What do you want now? Why are you disturbing my beauty sleep?" I said annoyed...

"Looks like you are not in mood to talk now..." Someone said.. I frowned my eyebrows and looked at the name.. It was unknown... My blood is literally boiling right now...

"Hey! Don't you want to sleep! It's freaking 3 a.m. at night and you are calling me this time? Are you mad? I suggest you to sleep right now... Or else you will get a pimple on your face!!! So go save your face and let me do it too! I know you don't have any works to do tomorrow but I have... So!!! Don't ever call me!!!!!!!!" I shouted my lungs out at him... And cut the call...

I sighed and decided to sleep again ....

To be continued...