Chapter:26

Y/N's POV

It was really a tiring day yesterday... Mr. Kim made me do a lot of work.... How heartless he is... But it was my fault...

I got ready and went to office to start my new day.... I entered the cabin and saw as usually Mr. Kim is working... "May I come in?" I asked him.... He just nodded in reply.. I went to him and sat in front of him...

We didn't talk much today, we were minding our own business... But Mr. Kim was looking frustrated today.. I didn't dare to ask him anything after my stupidity yesterday...

"Ms. Y/N?" Mr. Kim called me.. I look up and made a face to continue why he was calling me... "Is there any meeting today?" He asked... I nodded.. "At Choi's Company..." I replied... He nodded and again we were minding our business...

We took lunch at Mr. Kim's grandma's restaurant and now we are going to Choi's Company for the meeting...

We arrived at the big ass building... I think every company has this big fat ass buildings.... We entered the office and prepared for the meeting... I have been at a meeting last time.. I got complement from Mr. Kim last time for my good job...

The meeting was started and I didn't understand a little shit... But Mr. Kim was getting angry. As you know, Mr. Kim was in a bad mood since morning.. I wandered what happened to him? I don't think he is angry that we have meeting at Choi's company... This company is his rival...

But something caught my eyes that the profitability of our work was 87℅ last time and how the hell it becomes 64℅ after some days?... The one who was presenting he was saying shit..

I couldn't tolerate this shit because something is wrong for sure.... I raised my hand, gesturing that I want to say something... Mr. Kim look at me and they gave me permission to say..

"That dude said, if we do marketing with clothes then we will be more profitable but look if we check the previous history of clothe marketing... It was less than 50℅... So it's clear that he don't know much about marketing, and he is not capable of our partnership....  He also said that people in our country wear clothes 7-8 times.. It's wrong! If we get to know that still people buy a dress and they give their first child to wear and then their second child after that their third child.... Then that dress become a napkin for wiping the floor.... I hope this make sense.. In my opinion that it will be no profitable... If we take this as our business then our expenses will be 50,000 won and the profits will be less than 30,000 won... So conclusion will not be good... I got every information yesterday about this marketing than I think this all information is right.. If you anyone have doubt you can get information on your own.. Thank you..." I finished my explanation...

Mr. Kim's jaw dropped... That dude was clenching his jaw as well as Mr. Choi.... "Amazing, Ms. Y/N I didn't think at that way.!" Mr Kim said.. "It's not a big deal." I said while smiling....

"So, Mr. Choi I will not get partnership with you..." Mr. Kim said and left the place and me following him...

After that we left the company... While walking to the car Mr. Kim looked at me and stop... I looked at him with questionable face... "How did you know that they can make that offer?" He asked me with raising his one eyebrow...

"Oh, I just guessed, nothing special..." I replied.... He made a O face .. And we went to our Company...

Mr. Kim was driving and I was sitting beside him.. It was full of silence in the car but not an awkward one... Just then my phone rang.. I took out my phone from my bag and saw Jungkook's name....

I picked up the call and said, "Hello?" "Hey! Y/N I heard the news that you made Ms. Choi embarrassed in front of other CEOs...." He said ..... "How did you know?" I asked him... "Mr. Won told me, he is friend of me kinda.." He replied... "Ohhh!" I replied....