Chapter:23

Y/N's POV

He came back with a 1$ cotton candy after spending 10,000$ for him.... Really! That is what he meant by giving me!!! I sighed...

He stand in front of me and gesture me to take that cotton candy... I was really angry.... "Do you think I have another third hand that will grab your precious cotton candy....? Or do you think I am a super girl?" I threw sarcasm at him.....

"Ooo I forgot... Sorry..." He apologized while smiling... "Aishh!!!" I cried out annoyingly.. "Wait" He said and took a little bit of cotton candy and feed me on my mouth... I was shocked but I can't lie that I hate cotton candy.....

Then we started to walk to his car still he was feeding me..... It was embarrassing but I was trying to enjoy the cotton candy ........

We reached his car and Mr. Kim took some bag from my hand and threw at the back sit... After threwing all the bags... He handed me the rest cotton candy... We sat in the car and drove....

He dropped me at my home and then he went to his home.... I opened the door and saw that eomma still isn't home... I frowned and dialed Eomma's number..... It was ringing but Eomma didn't picked up....

It was too late but where is eomma?

I think she is really enjoying her gathering with her friends.... Then I started to mind my own business....

Time Skip

After sometimes Eomma came with a guy at home ..... I was slept while waiting for my eomma... Then woke up at a familiar voice... I opened my eyes and saw eomma with a guy that looks familiar....

I went to their direction and said, "Eomma why are you late and who is he?" I asked and look at that guy.... "You!" I exclaimed with surprise..... "You?!" He also did the same...

Meanwhile, Eomma was standing clueless....

To be continued....