Chapter:18 That was unexpected

Y/N POV

"Look at your back there was a man standing with knife was coming to you and as a bodyguard I protected you..." I said being proud at myself... He looked at his back and went near to that man who was growling through the pain of my heels...

I also went with him and wore my heels back... He bent down and pulled his mask off his face to know who was it.... After pulling it off he stopped... His mouth was wide open, eyes was becoming red and he was like a statue.....

I went near him and bent down beside him... I put my hands on his shoulder and then his senses got back... He looked at me like he was about to cry and looked like a mess don't know what to do....

That guy's head was swollen because it hit hard and blood was coming through his forehead.... "I think we should take him to the hospital..." He was clueless and I was confused after sawing his reaction.....

Time Skip

We reached at hospital and doctors took him for checking his head... Me and Mr. Kim was sitting on a bench in the hospital...

He was still in his same expression... I was looking at him and then my feet and then fingers... Again at him.... I was confused and got into a awkward situation....

I finally decided to ask him... What's the problem....

"Mr. Kim?" I called him ... He didn't answer anything because he was zoning out .... "Mr. Kim?!" I again called him this time little loudly.... He got back to his senses and looked at me with a blank face....

"Can I ask you why your mood got off after sawing that guy?" I asked him... He listened to him and then lower his head again about to zone out....

"Please tell me... Don't put me in a awkward situation...." I said now literally begging..... Just then the doctor came and said.... "Patient is fine now... He didn't got hurt deeper but he is injured so let him take rest...." I stood up and nodded.... He was still traumatized and didn't gave any attention to us....

"And what's your relationship with the patient? You have to fill up this form..." Doctor asked and handed me a form for filling up... I took the form and was about to tell him that we are not his guardian...

Just then, Mr. Kim said some that made me Jungshook.!!!

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was shocked after sawing the closest person who always protected me.... The only person who cared about me after my Eomma's dead....

When doctor was asking what is our relationship with the patient my heart broke more than 1000 pieces.... I was angry, hurt, I was literally confused and couldn't think what to do....

I was messed up... I was little hesitating while saying this but I told doctor what is my relationship with that guy.....

"He is my brother..." I said....

Y/N's POV

I didn't said anything.... I was standing there... After hearing that doctor left.... He stood up and took the form from my hand and started to fill up it....

I think he is the brother who always bullied him .... But I really pity for him.... He was alone when he got calls he must be scared but didn't show anyone ....

He completed feeling the form and went to the reception to submit.... After submitting he came back and sat again.... I sat beside him and said, "I think he is the brother who always bullied you... Right?" He looked at me then his finger and chuckled....

He shook his head.... My eyes got wide again.... "Are you trying to say that he is the brother who protected you....?!!!?" I asked....

"Yeah! He is that damn brother who protected me.... I wonder how night changes... I think my another brother was right that I'm dumb and thoughtless who believes anyone...." He said.... "You are also told me pabo... You were right...." He again said....

I felt bad after hearing his words... I know he is shocked also....

But this was unexpected.....!!!

I shook my head after listening to his last sentence about me telling him pabo.... "You are not... Actually you are kind enough that anyone in the world don't deserve your kindness ...." I said trying to making him happy ... But I was not telling lie ...

He is really kind.... And I don't hate him as a person...

To be continued...