Chapter:5 Meeting him

Y/N POV

Today me and my eomma are getting ready to meet that weirdo. I'm so nervous right now how my mom will react. The first thing is why he want me as his bodyguard?!

"Are you ready?" My eomma shouted from the downstairs. "Yeah, eomma coming." I shouted back and went to downstairs. "Let's go."Then we went to meet him.

Time Skip

We arrived at the destination. Sweats are coming from my head due to nervousness... We entered the restaurant." Where is he?" Eomma asked. I look here and there and found his back. "There he is!" Then we went to him...

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was waiting for her to come. I was really excited. But why did she suddenly agreed with this offer?This question is eating me. I couldn't sleep last night....

After some time........

I heard someone saying "there he is" .... I looked back and saw her..... But someone is with her. Idk who is she. She was a middle aged woman. They came in front of me and Y/N loo!ed at me with nervousness, that I can clearly see it....

"Hello, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you. She's my Eomma..." Y/N introduced her to me.. I bowed at her mother. Her mother seemed nice but somehow it was awkward. We sat on the table.

"So,... What type of work my gonna do.. I mean in which position she is going to work." I looked at Y/N... She seemed really nervous, sweat was coming through her head. I said to her mother" Maam, she is gonna be my assistant kind of." "What do you mean by kind of!?" Her mother asked me confused. Then I feel a hit on my leg. I look at Y/N, she was making faxes that do not tell her ..

"I mean.. Yeah, she will be my assistant and do some work that I told her ..... Beside office work." I said nervously and please lord make her believe and her daughter to work. "Okay, I see.. I came here to tell that my daughter is going to work first time in her life and don't know why you choose her... But I want to tell you that please take care of her and if she make any mistake don't scold her but you can tell me... And also best of luck to tolerate her, I think It's enough that I can tell about her. I just want to see her future boss. I have to go to work now. You can talk, I'm going. Bye....." ,Her mother's word made me understand that she is really worried about her daughter...

We bid her goodbye... After that I looked at her and asked her "Please explain. Ms, Y/N...." She looked at me and replied. "Actually, I told my mom that I got a offer to work out of anger. And now regret that why did I tell her.... That's why I brought her to make her believe..." She told while playing with her finger...

"Okay, I get. But can you be my bodyguard.. I mean are you ready..." I told while smirking.. She looked at me and nod slowly. "Okay! Good, you can come from tomorrow..." I got up from my chair and then. ....

"Hey, listen.." She told me. I looked at her and make a questioning face. "Actually, can you tell me why did you choose me.. You can choose any strong man who work as bodyguard." I again sat on the chair and look at her and saod her to look me. She looked at me. I smirked and told.. "You'll know"......

I got up and left her confused

Y/N POV

What!!! How can I know If he don't tell me... I sighed and left...

Today is really bad day for me....

I really hate my life...

To be continued