Chapter:7 Me as a bodyguard (D-1)

Y/N POV

Finally I'm now at Mr.Kim's cabin. And the most important thing is that girl got what she deserve...

Flashback

"Look Mr. Kim she didn't allowed me to go inside." I said complaining... He looked at me and then looked at that receptionist ..... "Hey, What's happened?!" He asked panicked... "Look.. She didn't allow me to enter and also told me that I'm here to seduce you." I said complaining..

"What did you say?! Sir, she is completely lying." She said acting...
I was watching her unbelievably... Bro! How a person lie like this?!!

He look at me and raise his one eyebrow and then look at that girl... "Mrs. Na.. I think you should look at yourself on the mirror. If you don't have any mirror at your home then tell me, I will buy you one.. I think you understood.." He said blankly...

My jaw dropped at his savageness ..... "Follow me" He said indicating you.. You look at him and nodded. You started to follow him...

End of flashback

"So, Ms. Y/N.. I'm going to tell you everything that are still mysterious to you." He said while putting his hands on his pocket.. I looked at him and nodded.. "Okay the sit here." I said while sitting on his cabin desk...

He looked at me and started his story......

"So, how did I get your information? That's when you are arguing with the guy that day, I was watching you and that's when I thought that you are the right person for me... That's why, I told my secretary Mr. Park to collect your information... Yeah." He said... I was looking at him... Wtf..

"But, why did you choose me as a bodyguard?! That's totally make no sense." I asked him still curious... "Oh! That's, I don't believe any bodyguard with big body. I don't think that they can save me from them... " He said.. "Then, why did you think that I can save you?!" I asked him..

He sighed and again told, "I just thought that you can do this. Actually I always pity people who needs job.. I can relate that.." I just looked at him don't know what to say... "Okay, then from whom I have to protect you?" I asked...

"Actually, that's what I want to know.. I don't know... I always get different phone calls from one person... But who is he I don't know..." He said... It's really serious... I don't know why I'm feeling really angry right now...

"Okay, you can start from today.. I have meeting today and you have to protect me.. Understand?" He made sure again... I nodded.. Then we went to the meeting with him.. We went by his car and he drove.....

Time Skip

We reached a company.... Then we entered the building.. Its really big. Then something I heard and my eyes went wide....

To be continued