Chapter:2 It was really an encounter

Y/N POV

I woke up a little early today but not early that can beat my eomma, I wonder when did she sleep and when she woke up. Yesterday was really a hectic say. It became memorable for me. I deeply sighed and regret making a scene because.......

Yesterday

While arguing with that bastard, a guy with black suit came out of nowhere starts laughing and told,  " How can you fail in front of a girl. You are so weak, why wasting time here... Let's go to the hospital.. "

I look at him with disbelief that why is he doing this? "This my matter, why are you involving yourself? And remember this guy do not deserve hospital.!"

"Come down, girl. I know you're angry but I think this guy understood his fault a long time ago. Why bothering him?" He look at me and he looks really suspicious but he looks good but who the hell is he?

"How the fuck did you know that he understood his fault? Tell me who are you! Are you his friend? If it is don't you dare to do anything..." I said angrily.

"Okay! Let me explain you that I don't know him and even know his name. I was just helping you that cops can come and you can get into a big trouble. So... I was saying that let him be." He look at it that guy and told, " Hey you! Say sorry to her.. I was watching the whole drama and do you know what else can I do?" He smirked and that guy look at him then he whispered something in his ear after that his eyes got widened and bow to him and said sorry to me like 100 times....

I let him go and that suspicious guy smiled at me and give his hand for a handshake. It was awkward but I accepted it...

"Hello, I didn't introduce myself to you... Btw I'm Taehyung
No.. Kim Taehyung." He smiled not regular smile but a boxy smile.

I also smiled at him, "Hello, I'm Choi Y/N"

Present

I went downstairs and sat at the dining table alone.. Because my Eomma is busy at her work and here I'm doing nothing...

What a life! I sighed. It's really frustrating...

I think I should do something.. This world is against my wish. Aish! Where do I find a job?!

After some time I got ready, wore my shoe and went out but don't know where to go. *After sometime* I literally just wandering around the streets about 15 minutes for nothing.

Then suddenly someone called me on the phone....

On the phone...

Unknown: Hello, Is this Choi Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, who is this?

Unknown: I'm Mr. Park, I'm calling from the company of Mr. Kim.

Y/N: Who Mr Kim? I don't know any Mr. Kim. It's wrong number.

Unknown: No no it's not! I'm supposed to call Choi Y/N and you're her. "From the background" Yah! How much do you need? I just give you work that to tell her to come here and you are taking forever to do it. Aish! What I will do with you!? Give me the phone. *He snatched the phone from him*

And here you have lot of time and you were listening to their shit? "Who the fuck are they wasting lot of time."  You thought. "Listen, Mr. I have no time to listen to your shits. So, I'm hunging up. You hung up.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on my office chair and gave Mr. Park a work to call that Y/N girl and here he is taking forever for it. Fuck! I can't wait for that shit...

I went to him and yelled at him. I snatched the phone and place it in my ears then I heard she hung up?

" Yah! Can't you do anything correctly?!" I shouted at him from frustration. "Sorry, sir." He bowed. "Okay, okay now go."

He left...

After that, I decided to call her by myself.

Calling..... Calling..... It's Ringing!................ She picked up!

On the phone

Y/N: Why did you call me again. I don't have time for that shit to you. So, bye!

Taehyung: Why? Are you again going to beat someone?

Y/N: A..are you that guy? What was name... Um....

Taehyung: It's Kim Taehyung.

Y/N: Oh yeah! So, why did you call me?

Taehyung: I have an offer for you.

Y/N: What offer!

Taehyung: Umm... You have to work for us. ..I have a job for you. I know you are looking for a job. I think it's a perfect offer for you.

Y/N:.............

"What job! How did he get my number? How did he know I need job?! Is this job is about spying or something?" You thought

Taehyung: Ummm hello? Is anyone there? I know you are surprised. But I think we should meet.. Are you okay with it?

Y/N: Where?

Taehyung: At XXXXX restaurant. It is close from my office. Is it okay?

Y/N: Yeah... I'm coming right now.

You hung up and didn't think again. You ran to go there.. You were really excited that you didn't have to struggle to find a job.

After reaching there......

"What?!! The fucking hell!!!! Are you saying?"............

Continue...

Hope you all love this chapter.... Thank you.