Chapter:20

Y/N POV

It's been 1 hour that Mr. Kim and his brother went to his room, because his brother wanted to clear the situation that's why, he wanted to explain him whole story.....

Right now, we are in Mr. Kim's house.... It's my first time coming here... His house is simple but beautiful... Of course his house is also big ass but he didn't decorate his house gorgeously, but it's beautiful for me.. I love simple things....

"Aish, It's getting boring... How long!!!" I said talking with myself.. I was feeling sleepy because of that boredom... My eyes was getting heavier and heavier... After that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his coach....

Kim Taehyung's POV

We are now in my room, we came here to talk in private.... I was shocked at first when my brother wanted to explain me... But, that explanation I also wanted to know....

My brother told me the whole story and started to crying, I didn't even uttered any words from my mouth.... I was just listening to him... Actually I was angry at myself that how stupid I am..... Fuck my life!!!!

"Taehyungah... Do you really wanted to snatch my girlfriend from me!?"brother said.... I was looking at him unbelievably.." Look hyung, I know you are traumatized after listening to your mother... But believe me I don't even know you have girlfriend.. Now for the lord sake leave me....!!!!" Taehyung said not wanted to listen more about his so called family....

"Ok, then I'm leaving... And I'm sorry for the inconvenience from my mother..... Bye and I promise you that no one from my family will disturb you.... I'm really sorry about the whole situation.... remember that I love you and I know that you are good but I was blind in my mother's word..... Bye....." brother said his last word and bid our last goodbyes....

I was feeling guilty and sad, angry at the same time..... But a big burden loosened from my shoulder that I am free now... May be?

.........

I came downstairs and found Y/N sleeping soundly.... I went closer to her and looked at her closely.... It's my second time looking at her this closely... I smiled while thinking that....

She is really cute.... She was sleeping while pouting.... After observing her I put her on my arms in bridal style making sure that she will not wake up....

I got her on the guest room and put her on the bed.... I also put the blanket on her.....

Time Skip
In the morning
Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes slowly after sleeping soundly... I got up and adjusting my eyes on the daylight... After that, I realized OHMYLORD!!!!

I'm late and started to panicked... After getting panicked I realized that I'm not in my room.....

My eyes got widened..... Dude!!!! Did I got kidnapped??!!! Then I screamed...... "Ahhhhhh!!!!"

Then someone bugged in the room.... "What the hell are you doing?!"

To be continued