Where is Piggy?

Ralph's POV

Piggy has been gone the whole day it's not like him to disappear like that. I ask Simone who is half asleep if he has seen Piggy at all today.
Simone: "I mean I saw him walking around in the forest"
Ralph: "Did you see where he went?"
Simone: "No he was just picking some fruits"
Ralph: "Where would he be all day long?"
Simone: "Maybe he wanted to go explore"
Ralph: "No Piggy wouldn't risk bumping into Jack like that"
Simone: "Hmm Jack..."
Ralph: "JACK!"
Simone: "Let's go get Piggy!"
Ralph: "No stay here I can't risk losing you too!"
I run out the hut leaving Simone alone I run into the forest and yell Jacks name. I'm running to the Stone Castle where him and his Clan live. I here them doing their little silly dance. I run to them and I bump into Eric who yells Jacks names and alerts everyone to stop what they are doing. All I see are eyes on me. The fire crackling from keeping it silent. Jack is on some rock and looks down at me.
Jack: "What the hell are you doing here"
Ralph: "Where the hell is Piggy"
Roger: "In a better place now"
Ralph: "What the fuck did you guys do to him"
Jack: "Sam and Eric go take the little ones to sleep"
SamnEric: "Yes chief"
Maurice: "look Ralph why don't you just chill out"
I grab Maurice and ask him where Piggy is. Roger grabs his spear and point it to me. Jack yelled and some how we all ended up sitting together with a feast still alive. I look around trying to see if I can find Piggy around here.
Jack: "Why don't you just eat"
Ralph: "Like I would ever eat with you"
Jack: "If you finish a plate I will tell you where Piggy is"
I question my answer and I decided what is the harm of one plate. I start to eat and Jack starts a conversation talking about Piggy and how ripe and big he was. That made me pissed. It was like Piggy was more of a thing than an actual Human. I didn't say anything about it though. Jack then started a new convo seeing how fast I am eating and wants me to slow down.
Jack: "Why is Piggy so important to you"
Ralph: "Because he's my friend"
Jack: "We we're friends too and yet I'm the most hated thing in your eyes"
Ralph: "Piggy doesn't want to kill every living thing or take control"
Jack: "You always had a favorite it's Piggy just admit to it"
Maurice: "Jack the little nuns they are sleeping don't yell"
Ralph: "I never had a favorite nor favored anyone"
Jack: "Then why was I never good enough for you everything thing I did you never approved like it was never enough for you"
Ralph: "I never said that you were never good enough"
Jack: "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT!"
Maurice: "Jack the fucking kids are still sleeping if you guys are going to fight let's do it somewhere else"
Ralph: "I never said that you were not good enough maybe you should have stayed with the fire maybe we would have been out of this shit hole already"
Jack: "Oh of course the fucking plane came through we could have left here Ralph I heard or a million times"
Ralph: "Okay then you understand"
Jack: "You always liked him better"
Ralph: "What are you talking about"
Ralph: "You know I have a question why do you hate Piggy so much what did he ever do to you Jack"
Jack: "Because he always better than me you always chose him over me I just wanted to be number 1 for the first time"
Roger: "I mean you did really protect Piggy"
Ralph: "Well I never meant to make you feel that way"
Maurice: "It's getting late Jack we should all just go to sleep"
Ralph: "Wait we had a deal I finish the plate and you tell me where Piggy is"
Jack: "Maurice Roger take Ralph out"
Ralph: "We had a deal Jack where is Piggy"
Jack: "He's dead"
Ralph: "JACK I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"
Maurice and Roger dragged me out and closed my mouth shut as they threw me I started to break down and cry from the fact that Piggy was dead. I run to Simone and he gets shocked from the new. He cuddled me tight and tried to comfort me from this hell. Piggy my Piggy was gone 6 feet under. Simone and I cried mostly the entire night until we fell asleep.

In the morning my eyes hurt from the throbbing of tears last night I grab 2 coconut shells and I start to fill them up with water. I return to Simone eating some left over fruit Piggy had picked from the other day. He gave me half and we ate in silence. I told Simone that I wanted to build us a real home to live in. I start to collect wood and try to distract myself from the thought of Piggy calling out my name for help. I collect the wood and just start placing them after a few hours I had created a small home I mean it was bigger than our hut. I started to place our stuff into the hut and start to tell Simone to go call Piggy to get more food. That's when it dawned on me Piggy was not here anymore. I started to break down and cry Simone ran to me and hugged me tight my eyes red and trying to hold it in Simone took me inside the house and he started to comfort me saying that I was going to be okay and that Piggy it in a better place now. I want Piggy to come and hug me right now so much. Simone goes out to pick some fruit for us and I just can't stop thinking about what Jack said and how he thought he was never good enough for me and Piggy was always the better one. Did I really favor Piggy or was it all in Jacks head?