All yours maybe

Piggy's POV

Simone and Roger have been dating and it kind of hurts me seeing them kiss when I want to be the one Kissing him but then I see Maurice and the Smile he has on his face all day long. I dream of kissing him and being with him.

Masters have been acting weird. They don't tell me to do much anymore and I kind of wish they did after all they have been a little more quiet. Maybe I should do something that will make them snap. Huh what would make them angry?

I think of something and run to Maurice. My plan is I have the sex thing in their bed and they can walk in on us! Yeah that will make them totally mad at me well I hope.

"Maurice! Maurice! Maurice!" I yip in joy.

"Yes Piggy" he says back looking at me in the eyes.

"I want to have the sex with you again" it made me blush thinking back on what we did last time.

"Piggy are you sure?" He asked like it was life or death.

"I want to do it in Masters room pretty please" I beg Maurice.

"What do you want to do piss them off?" He smirked deviously.

"I kind of do... d-do you still want to do it cause I want to feel like that again" I blush embarrassed.

"Sure love to piss off my Chiefs" he says sarcastically.

I drag him to Masters hut and we hit it off right away with no looking back we wait a minute but can't resist our selves.

I hear them coming we get into position well we kind of already were but you know what I mean. A more sexy position.

"What the hell are you fucking doing!" I hear Jack yell!

"Oh-I-Uh M-Masters! Umm" I stutter.

"I should go" Maurice says smoothly and he puts on his pants but leaves his shirt off for me as a little treat.

"Piggy I have had it with you" Yay something to do now.

"Piggy we're going to have Simone and Roger watch you for a little me and Master Jack think that you are being really naughty" Ralph says with anger in his eyes.

"W-wait I didn't want to be sent away" I confess.

"What did you want then huh?" Jack yelled.

"Idk for you to notice me again" I confess with a slight embarrassment that was eating me.

"Piggy your punishment is to go back on the chains" my face with a little sadness in my eyes.

They chain me up again and just look at me in disgust. I try to touch them but they brushed me off like they were avoiding me. I felt a little pain in my heart and was devastated.

I look to see them watching me like guard dogs. They both sat next to me and put something on my neck. "Baby Boy" was branded into it and it had a bell attached to it. They made me my own dog collar. They put it on me and just left like that.

The next day they take me off the chain. When I come out they had a surprise for me.

It was a small dog house right next to their hut.

They started to put my chain out there.

The night I slept in it was very uncomfortable and kind of lonely. I didn't have my Masters comfort anymore.

You know what if I'm just nothing I can just leave what's the point. I'm not even being a Slave anymore they just feed me and make me call them Masters. This is getting real boring. I grab the key while they are sleeping and un buckle my self from the chains. I walk really quietly to the other side of the island.