Fruits

Piggy's POV

Roger takes my hand and walks into the forest dragging me. He sees some fruit and pushes me into the ground. I start to get on my feet and pick some fruits. Roger just watches me do it. Then he starts a conversation with me.
Roger: "Do you think I'm a bad guys"
Piggy: "Umm N-No"
Roger: "Well a lot of people think I'm a bad guy"
Piggy: "Well who thinks your a bad guy"
Roger: "Well Ralph, Simone, and well you"
Piggy: "Well I don't think your a bad guy just hang around with bad people you know"
Roger: "I guess"
Piggy: "I think that Jack is a bad guy but not you so you can take me off that list of yours"
Roger: "Yeah I guess"
My hands have filled up with fruits and I start to drops some but there are a lot of boys so I have to get as much as I can at this point. Roger comes close to me and helps me pick up the falling fruits. Maybe that conversation made him happy. I mean he's actually helping me and not ripping my head off so I guess that is some improvement. He takes off his shirt. W-what is he doing? His body is ripped he has a strong body type and is really hot! Wait why am I thinking about him like this wait what is happening to me right now what the hell. I looks slowing up and down. He watches me as I do it and well he said that I can touch his body if I wanted to. And well I start rubbing it with my hand. Oh come on what was I supposed to do you would have done it too! After that he ties his shirt together I don't know what the hell he's making maybe like a cast for his arm or something like that. I start to get up and pick more fruits but then he grabs the fruits and puts it in his shirt.
Roger: "Do you like it"
Piggy: "Yeah thanks"
Roger: "I mean your going to be picking fruits for a long time so might as well has a basket"
Piggy: "Thank you does this mean I can keep it"
Roger: "Yeah I have enough shirts for me"
I start to pick more fruits and wander more into the forest to get some more ripe ones. I walk more and more not noticing Roger wasn't with me anymore. I could have swore I just saw him with me. It's almost dark and the sun is going down I get scared of what is happening. Wait this is my chance to escape and go back to Ralph and Simone! Yeah go back. After walking for a while it was dark and I couldn't see anything I was scared of the dark and being alone. I keep running and running but then something stabs my feet I hit the ground making my head bleed from a rock. It was really dizzy and I start to cry. I try to grab all the fruits that popped out and get back up. I see some smoke in the air so I start to walk towards it. My head still hurts and I'm crying hard and loud I'm surprised I wasn't found I can be really loud. As I walk closer I see Jack yelling at Roger.
Jack: "YOU FUCKING LOST PIGGY"
Roger: "I'm sorry he just was walking and when I looked back he was gone"
Jack: "YOU FUCKING IDIOT HE WAS JUST IN MY HANDS YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET HIM"
Roger: "I'm sorry Jack I'm sorry"
Jack: "HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET HIM I HAVE BEEN WATING HIM FOR YEARS AND NOW HES FUCKING GONE"
Maurice: "Ok everyone it's free time go back into your hut and leave Chief and us alone"
Roger: "I said I was sorry why can't you understand"
Jack: "BECAUSE HE IS EVERYTHING I WANTED AND NOW HES GONE"
They start to scream at each other and I cry harder from how loud they are screaming. My parents would scream at each other like this. I start to run to Jack he sees me coming and shock appears on all of their faces. I hug Jack still sobbing and crying.
Piggy: "Master Jack I m-m-missed you don't l-leave me"
Jack starts to drag me into his tent leaving Roger and Maurice in shock. He yells at me for leaving Roger side.
Jack: "You don't leave Rogers side when you guys are out ok!"
Piggy: "Y-Yes master Jack"
Jack: "Jeez what did you do to yourself"
Piggy: "When I came looking for you I fell down and hit my head"
Jack: "You need to be more careful do you understand"
Piggy: "Yes master"
I show him the fruits and give it to him. He tells me to go get some water. When I give it to him he starts to wash me and my face he looked angry at me. After that I'm starving but he he didn't give me any food. He eats some food and then he throws me and apple. I start to take small bites so I taste the sweetness of it. I start to lay down until Jack told me that I'm not sleeping there tonight and I have to sleep with him as a punishment. I start to blush at this and he notices. He pulls me on his chest and says that he won't leave me alone again. I start to think about everything that happened between me and Roger and I start to feel tingles in my body but I don't know what they are. I have never felt this way about a boy it's always been girl but sadly there are none here so what am I supposed to do. I mean what is happening this is just the worst. Wait am I G-Gay? No I Can't be I have dated girls in the past so I can't be gay right I mean I only like girls. Yeah...