Unexpected

Maurice's POV

After a few days I've grown bored. The lil nuns are now learning how to hunt and they have grew fond of it. Reminds me of when me Jack and Roger were there age. I see Piggy playing with some stick toys Roger made him. Now that I think about it Roger and Piggy have grown really close lately.

I never really new Piggy even before all of this. All I knew Is Jack hates him so I did too. Everyone was hunting or swimming so it was really just me and Piggy.

I walk up to him and ask if I can joint his little game. He of course says yes and gives me some of his favorite dolls. I knew these were his favorites because he always played with these and even slept with them.

Me and Piggy laughed our asses off playing some stupid game. We mostly have the greatest time.

I look around to see if anyone is around and no one is. I take Piggy off his chains and take him with me inside the stone castle where no one ever really goes.

I ask him if he likes it and he of course enjoys a little vacation away from everyone.

Piggy: "Maurice why are you being nice to me?"

Maurice: "Well I mean your going to be here for a very long time so I mean why not"

Piggy: "Maurice have you ever felt something for someone"

Maurice: "You mean love"

Piggy: "Yeah love someone who's not family but maybe more"

Maurice: "Why do you ask"

Piggy: "I don't know so I can know what if feels like"

Maurice: "Well will you tell anyone"

Piggy: "Never"

Maurice: "There was this really pretty girl and she was very smart too so one day I asked her out to the movies. She accepted and we started to get closer and closer and one day she tells me that she is going to the bakery I give her money and she goes. On the news I see that the Russians are attacking and they hit where she was going to the store. So I run to the store even though everyone was telling me no. And well I see her laying down she was shot to death. There was a note in her hand and she was planning on getting me birthday cake for my birthday it was supposed to be a surprise.

Piggy: "I'm sorry that happened"

Maurice: "Well I know she is in a better place now"

Piggy: "I know something that will make you feel better Mummy and Daddy always did this"

I turn my head to see what he was going to do to just be endured with a kiss on the lips by fucking Piggy himself! My heart skips for the second time.

Piggy ask me if I liked it and when I said nothing he said sorry and he said that he could do better.

I told him that I was fine and he said that his Mummy and Daddy would do that all the time and they would feel better after.

Piggy begins to beg me to make me feel better.

Maurice: "Piggy no more Kissing"

Piggy: "I thought it w-was going to make you feel better I-I-im so s-sorry"

Maurice: "No piggy I liked it I really did but im ok"

Piggy then began to kiss me again and we'll I couldn't help myself I started to kiss him back and we made out.

"Piggy I want to go further can you take off your clothes for me" I whisper in his ear.

"Uh you want to do the painful dance" Piggy whimpers.

"Umm Painful dance?" I question.

"The one me and Master Jack did" He wimped.

"It's called sex and it only hurts the first time" I advise him.

"S-sex but wha-what about the white stuff that comes out too" He asked.

"Uhh the white stuff umm that called cum" I blush at the though.

"Ok let's do the s-sex after all I have to" he accepts.

"Oh well umm you don't have to you know I-I wasn't really thinking" I say embarrassed.

"N-No I well I k-kind of want to umm with you" He blushes.

"Oh umm well can you take off your clothes" I ask.

We get to it and he tops me somehow. He gets on top of me and starts to hump me I moan loud as no one can really hear us over everything. It hurts but the good kind of pain.

We go more further and both taste each other deliciousness.

Cum explodes out of me and me and Piggy fall to the ground.

I start to touch his liquid smooth skin.

He kisses me and gives me a big hickey on my neck. For pay back I start to make him moan unstoppable.

He give me a blowjob and For some reason he just sucks on it like a baby to a pacifier.

I see that it has gotten a little dark and I tell him he can stop sucking on me now and he can get dressed.

"Umm Maurice can I do it for a few more minutes I like sucking on it" he blushes in embarrassment.

"Only for 2 more minutes ok" I say back trying to hurry him up.

He ends it with sucking really hard and then he stops and gets dressed.

But then there's a problem he can't walk and when he does he limps. Fuck how are they not going to notice this? I tell Piggy to crawl and he does as he is told.

We return with no problem and Jack asked where we have been. Jack had thought that Piggy escaped again.

That's when Roger tell Piggy to stop crawling before he hurts himself. Piggy limps to Roger and all eyes land on me.

Sam and Eric holding their laugh and Ralph and Jack looking at me.

"Piggy what happened to your leg" Ralph confronts.

"Umm Maurice and I had sex and I don't know but my leg doesn't work normally" Piggy says innocently.

Everyone just looks at me.

"What you guys said that Piggy also does our sexual needs too" I protest.

Jack opens his mouth but closes it as he did say that and can't protest.

I go to Piggy and kiss him on the head before leaving to my tent. All night I was thinking about what had happened and well I kinda wished for more. Huh am I gay?