Whyyyy

Roger's POV

Something weird is up. Simone and I have been fake dating for almost 5 months now and nothing has happened. But the thing is we started to kiss more even when we are alone. We also started to cuddle each other in bed.

Maybe we actually might be more than Umm maybe more than friends. I mean everyone thinks we're already dating and well I might as well be a good boyfriend.

Maybe we could be something real. But the problem is that Piggy is back.

"Hey si can i say something to you" I ask.

"What Rog" he says back.

"I kind have been feeling something more than friends be-between us and I don't want to ruin anything but I was just umm"

"Uhh wow that Umm Roger" fuck he doesn't like me back.

"Ahahaha Umm sorry never mind" I try to back up but end up knocking over our spears. Embarrassing....

"Rog I like you too" he stops my heart.

"Umm but I have to say something Piggy is well" I can't say it.

"Piggy's won't be a problem I'm going to talk to Jack and Ralph about it" he says that and confuses me on what he meant by that.

He grabs me and kisses me. It feels like I'm in heaven right now.

Then pulls me out of our hut and walks to Ralph and Jack.

"Chiefs we need to have a talk about Piggy" Simones ways straight up.

"What's wrong with him this time why don't you go beat him" Jack says back not looking us in the eye.

"We think that Piggy is going to be a problem in me and Rogers relationship and want him to stay away" Simone whines.

Jack and Ralph look at each other in confusion.

"Fine we will make him stay away now get out" Jack orders us.

We walk out and I confront him about what he had asked.

"Si he might be a problem but I don't want to knock him out just because I still have a little feeling for him" I argue.

"What if he does stay let's be real here you would have talked to him" Simone continues.

"And what" I yell back.

"Baby trust me this is just for us. I want to have you all to myself I don't want us to end because of a stupid mistake" he says soothing me.

I kiss him and we both lay on the bed kissing.

His warm body on top of mine looking crazy as ever but nothing really happened that night.

I wake up to see Simone still sleeping.

I walk out to see Piggy. He catch each other's eyes until he walk straight passed me like I was not even there.

My heart shatters as I know that Ralph and Jack told him to stay away.

I go back inside to see Simone sleeping.

I jump on him and wrap my arms around his small body.

Maybe he is right Piggy's the problem and he just needs to be taken out...

Simones POV

I wake up to see Roger on top of me he looks so cute.

I go out to see Piggy placing the water coconuts on the table.

"Morning Piggy" I say sweetly.

He ignores me. It pisses me off when people ignore me.

As he is about to walk passed me I grab him by the neck and push him against a tree.

"Don't ignore me" I threaten.

"S-Sorry M-M-Master" He says with tears forming in his eyes.

I look down to see a puddle.

I can see his eyes start to tear up when he realized what he did.

I grab him the hands and take him into the water to wash his clothes and him off.

"Stop crying now Piggy" I say to him but he doesn't stop he just quiets down.

I go to shallow end he's naked while I only where my boxers. I start to jump up and the water slashes on me.

I grab his face and wipe the tears I scoop him up and start to rock him back in forth.

He really is just a big baby as everyone is saying.

"You like this don't you baby" I tease him.

"Why does everyone think I'm a baby ever since I peed myself" he gets loud.

"Don't you ever raise your voice at me again or I will spank you" I threaten in a deep and shallow voice.

"Sorry Ma-Master" he quickly apologizes.

I start to rock him again and he looks like he is fighting hard to stay awake.

I start to get up him still in my hands and he calls asleep easy.

I walk him back to my hut. Rogers awake and just looks at me in shock.

"What the hell are you doing with him" Roger lightly yells seeing Piggy is asleep.

"I just woke up and he was there so I scared him and he peed himself" I try to reason.

"What does that have to do with anything at fucking all" he screams waking up Piggy.

Piggy looks at both of us and starts to cry. He pees himself once again and starts to cry more.

I take off his clothes and hand him to Roger who starts rocking him back and forth.

I made the rule that we should stop seeing him and hear I go breaking my own damn rule. I don't know there was something about Piggy that made it hard to resist him.

I go and wash his clothes and lay them to dry. I take off my shirt and put it on him. I am younger than him but I am bigger and taller so it's kind of oversized for him.

I go back to get his clothes and we both walk out of the hut for him to change.

We come back in to him laying on the bed.

Me and Roger look at each other.

"Masters why did Daddy say I can't talk to you anymore or else I get punished?" Piggy ask so innocently.

"Don't talk about that Piggy just—just stay" I say because he's right why did we say that only to break it.

"Sorry Master" Piggy says back.

"Piggy do you suck on things because it comforts you" Roger ask which makes me a Little hard.

"Umm i-Umm y-yeah I-I-umm I do" Piggy's stutters his face red.

"Why don't you suck on your thumb I mean you like that right" Roger shows. What is he up too.

Piggy puts his thumb in his mouth and starts to suck. He does it for a minute or so before he fall back into the bed and closes his eyes.

I go in front of him laying down and Roger goes in the back. I wrap my arms and legs around him and so does Roger.

It was me Roger and Piggy all in one bed.