Fuck

Piggy's POV

I get pushed to the ground. Dirt sticking onto my wet body.

"Aww did they baby pee himself" Jack says in a baby voice mocking me.

"I mean his clothes are all ruined so I guess he won't need them anymore" Ralph says after!

They rip off all my clothes leaving me naked and beat. They grab onto me and start throwing me too the floor and beating me up. They did all night long. I wished they just killed me. After that the black came.

When I woke up they were hovering over me they start to beat me up all over again. I think they did it for a whole day I'm actually surprised I didn't die yet from being beat to death.

The next day after all the beatings they wake me up by slapping my ass.

I see my body covered in scars. My dick was covered in dirt like my hair and body. I couldn't walk because they had broke my leg.

I could see them they were sitting on Jacks bed. They shared a hut but had different beds.

I felt my body throbbing. My throat hurting like hell they chocked me. I couldn't speak.

"Crawl to me Piggy" Ralph commands.

I don't want to get beaten so I drag myself to them.

Ralph starts to take off his pants and get naked! Jack follows. We are all now naked.

"Bend over" Jack orders me.

I start to tear up as they want to do sex or should I say the painful dance.

Jack shoves his dick in my into my ass. It hurts so much and I whimper and moan at the same time.

Jack starts thrusting in and out as Ralph puts his cock in my mouth.

I start to moan loud. It hurts but I can't stop me from moaning. I also can't stop sucking on Ralph's dick as it is comfort for me to suck on something. Then I can feel the white cream come In my mouth and body. I fall to the ground as Jack and Ralph and just looking down at me.

"Swallow" Ralph commands. I sink the white cream down my throat and my eyes water and my body hurts so much.

"Did you enjoy it Piggy" Jack asks only because he wants me to feel pain.

"Ye-yes M-M-M-Mast-ers" I stutter not being able to say it Normally.

Without anything I do it again. I pee myself and I can't stop! Why is this happening to me why am I peeing myself when I get scared this has not happened ever in my life.

"Aww the baby just peed again" Ralph coos.

"I think the Baby needs a bath" Jack says.

"Yeah he's getting blood everywhere" Ralph and Jack agree.

They get dressed and pick me up like a baby. I know they are only doing this to tease me.

I see the water I start to hold my breath but they don't throw me it. They take me to the really shallow side. I only come here if I want to chill not swim.

The shallow side is shallow enough for you to sit down and not be under water. All it can really cover is my dick under the water.

They take off their clothes. With everything again they fuck me again. Only stopping when the white cream comes out of them.

They start to bath themselves. Then they start to rub my skin. They run their fingers all over my body as they do it so smoothly.

They then drag me back to there hut. And place me on the ground.

"Piggy we found your punishment" Jack confess.

"New rules" great.

"Rule number 1 you will call us Daddy and everyone else Master" Daddy?

"Number 2 you will have to start crawling everywhere no more walking" wait I can't even fucking crawl my leg is broken!

"After all you are a baby I mean you wet yourself" Jack says.

"Number 3 you will start doing work" I mean I'm not surprised.

"Those are just new rules everything from the last rules still apply" they both say to me.

"Now what do you say" Ralph ask.

"T-Thank yo-you Da-Daddy's" I say still stuttering.

"Good boy Piggy's" they congratulate me.

"Here put these clothes on" Jack throws them at me.

They made me baby like clothes and cut my boxers to the shape of a diaper.

"Does the Baby need help maybe we should help him Ralph" Jack gestures.

They both come to me and start putting my clothes on for me.

I look around to see that they had put their beds together and made one king bed.

And then that's when I saw it. They had told Sam and Eric to make me a adult crib. They wrapped my leg and I couldn't move for 3 weeks until it healed.

After that I started to crawl on all fours and do the domestic work again. They had put bells all over me 1 on my neck 1 for each wrist and 1 for each ankle. So when ever I moved you could hear me.

They also start putting the 100 chains on me. And for about 4 months. I have been beaten and rapped at least everyday.

I also was informed the reason I keep peeing is because of some disorder I have from all the trauma that was happening to me. So whenever I'm scared I just pee myself. So basically let's just say I pee myself everyday now.

After I'm done with everything and all my jobs are done I crawl into Daddy's room and Ralph picks me up and places me in my crib.

"Did you do everything Piggy" Jack asked sharpening his spear.

"Yes Daddy" i return to him.

"Good boy" Ralph says.

"Good night baby" they both say to me blowing out the torch and getting into bed.

"Good night Daddy's" I say already have sleep and dreaming of the old days where Ralph didn't turn into a copy of Jack.