Not 1 but 2

Piggy's POV

We all go to bed and when I wake up I see that they took me off the chain. I see everyone is sleeping and I try to make a run for it. I accidentally knock something over and wake up Jack and Ralph before they can wipe their eyes I make a run for it making too much noise. I run into a hole in the ground. It looks like a animal made this for the winter. The animal must be big because the whole can fit me inside. I hear a loud noice. I think that Ralph blew the conch alerting everyone I escaped. 10 minutes past and I start to hear foot steps everywhere I can hear them yelling my name and I hear some of the lil nuns saying that Ralph looked like he was going to choke me and saying Jack said he was going to stab me. Jeez I hope they never find me. I peek my head out a little and see Roger standing there he looks sad he starts yelling my name. I fight the urge to hug I'm because i know how loyal he is to Jack. Minutes past and suddenly I hear a lot of foot steps I hear Jack and Ralph's voice. Holy shit they are having a meeting right over me. I listen to them.

Ralph: "We have searched this whole island so that means he has to be hiding somewhere"
Jack: "That means we don't hunt don't eat don't rest until we find him"
Percival: "Chief or uh chiefs why do you care so much about him"
Roger: "Because he is important now no more questions get back to work"

Hearing Rogers voice was soothing to me in a way I have never felt before. I fall asleep and when I wake up I look out to see it's dark I hear nothing so I get out of the hole and stretch my body to hear someone yell Jacks name. I look around to see Percival yelling that he has found me crap! I hear footsteps everywhere. I start to run all over the place I see boys everywhere and bump into one they all start to chase after me I run into a dead end and all the boy are already coming for me. They catch up to me and surround me. I am already dead what's the point of trying anymore I start to pant and all the boys just look at me. Simone shows up with Roger they look at me but do nothing Sam and Eric face looks like they are never going to see me again. Then the worse happens Ralph and Jack appear. The boys let them in and I back up into the corner and trip and fall I crawl into the corner. I can see anger written all over their face. I tuck my head into my knees and hear them yell telling everyone to go back. I look up to see no one but Jack and Ralph. I try to make a run for it but Jack hits me. Ralph doesn't say anything and they both start to beat me. I can't even feel my body everything goes numb.

When I come back to the world I feel my body in so much pain. I started to cough and rub my eyes. My body hurt so much but I needed to see what had happened. I get up and see my surroundings. I see I'm back in Masters hut. I walk to the door (Slit in the sheets you know like a tent) but I was roughly stopped when I trip and fell to the ground. I start to cry and I look to the bottom of my feet to see me back in my ankle chains. But this time they weren't only on my feet they were on my hands and neck too. I look around to see if anyone was around me. I see no one. I try to break the chains only to see I need a key. I look at my body to see scares everywhere and beat places. I see that they almost beat me to death. I see a key on the table and try to get it but my chains were not long enough. So I use all the power I have and pull everything. I reach for the key my body start to bleed on pulling to much. I knock down the table and the key fall in front of me. I start to unlock myself from head to toe. I walk outside slowly to see the lil nuns playing. I walk further out to see if I can try and escape again I know it's stupid and I should give up but it just hurts so much just to not try.

I cover my ears to hear a scream as one of the lil nuns see my beat body. They of course call for Jack and Ralph as they were now both Chief. In a matter of seconds I see Simone, Roger, Maurice, Jack and Ralph coke out the woods. Roger and Maurice holding some dead pig they probably just killed. They give it to the lil nuns and all of them put it over the fire place. 1 of the lil nuns comes up to me and ask if they can use my specs. I say yes and they give it back quickly after. Ralph and Jack come running to me with their spears in hand still. Looks like Ralph became a real hunter so has Simone. Jack pushes me to the ground and Ralph holds his spear to my neck.
Jack: "Escaping again"
Ralph: "How did you get out we locked you up"
Piggy: "I-r-reached the umm k-k-key"
Jack: "That was very naughty of you what do you think Ralph should we give him another beating"
Piggy: "P-Please no I'm begging you please n-no please"
Ralph: "He's too weak we'll kill him if we do"
Jack: "Your right it won't be fair to get off that easy killing him will be the best wish he could wish for"

I see Roger looking at me in fear and Simone crying on Maurice's chest. Ralph ordered them to go back and cook the pig for dinner tonight. They grab me and drag me all the way back to the hut. They chain me back up. Ralph makes the key into a necklace and ties it around his neck. They start to begin yelling at me. I try to hold back my tears but soon they start rushing out. They stopped and all you can hear is my crying. They unlock me from my chains and take me to the lagoon. They undress me and with that they placed me in the water and started to bath me softly. I see all my blood washing off. After they bandage me up and start to put on my clothes. Jack picks me up like a baby he walks me back to the camp. They place me down and tell me to try and walk. I try my best but just end up hurting myself. They tell me I'll have to crawl for the time being. They start to grab for the chains.
Piggy: "P-please no more chains"
Ralph: "No Piggy you have lost trust plus me and Jack are going out we won't be able to watch you"
Jack: "Yeah you'll try to escape again"
Piggy: "Masters p-please"
Jack: "Piggy we said no now stop before I slap you"
Piggy: "S-Sorry Master"
Ralph: "Come on and let me chain you up"
Piggy: "But-"
Jack: "PIGGY WE TOLD YOU NO NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!"
Piggy: "I-I just want to stay with you guys" I whisper.

Tears start to form in my eyes as I see I have betrayed them and they probably won't ever trust me again. I crawl to Ralph and just accepted it. I feel the click on my neck and lay down in my leaf pile. I feel something tug on my neck. Great they pulled my leash closer. I turn to see what had happened to see Jack holding my chain. It looks like they made a leash out of the chains.
Jack: "I heard you when you said you wanted to stay if us now hurry up before I change my mind"
I crawl as fast as I can outside. Everyone sees me crawling and I get embarrassed. I see Roger and he comes up to me. "M-Masters can I hug Roger p-please" they looked at each other than agreed. I gave Roger a big hugged and he returned it back to me. Everyone sits around the fire place and I eat some food. After that everyone fell asleep. By the end I was sleepy. I got chained up good this time and fell asleep in my leaf pile.