Love gonna get you killed

Maurice's POV

Piggy has been here but me and him don't really talk.

I wish he would talk to me. I saw him and Simone get into it I think that he is really just sleeping with everyone these days.

I heard that he pees himself every time he gets scared.

I wonder what that is about maybe he was abused as a child.

It made me sad to see that Ralph and Jack have more power and time with him.

I  can't stop thinking about the night that we had together and how it was us alone together.

I want to kill everyone.

Piggy's is the only thing in my head and I can't get him out. I try so hard to but he just stays in I don't know why but when I think of him he reminds me of her my first love.

I think im in love with him.

But how how do I get him make him mine if everyone is in love with him.

I sneak into Roger and Simones hut and steal Piggy.

He wakes up and sees me. I kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back.

"Stone castle" he coos at me.

I take him there and set him down on the cold stone cave.

"What do you need Master Maurice" hmm I forgot he has to call everyone that.

"I just wanted to see you again" I whisper.

"Piggy do you want to leave" I ask him.

"Like go outside and play dolls?" He ask back making me smile.

"No like us run away create a new home" I say.

"Umm but when we get caught Jack will kill me for running again and everyone will be angry at me" he cries a little.

"What if I kill everyone" I try to convince him.

"W-What do you mean Maurice..." his voice so soft.

"If I kill everyone who would we be running from" I reassure him.

He is against the wall and I look down to see a big puddle. I-Is he scared of me?

I grab him and he tries to run but I tightened my grip making him hurt his wrist and he is crying a little.

We both go in the water and I wash him. His clothes ripped off and are washing. Him trying to run but I shove him back down in the water.

Sam and Eric come and watch me as I start to beat Piggy.

"Hey guys come on in Piggy just being an ass right now" I laugh.

Seeing as Piggy is a slave they take it as normal and take off their clothes only wearing their underwear.

Piggy runs to them and doesn't let them go.

"Hey Piggy miss us" Eric comforts him.

The twins never beat Piggy or raped him but they never stopped others from doing it.

"Piggy here now" I raise my voice.

I push him to the deep end and he starts to drown. I watch him.

The twins look at each other in shock.

Sam's POV

I look at my brother seeing Piggy struggle to breathe as water is coming down his lungs.

Piggy starts to sink crying. I look at Eric and he looks at me back our faces in shock.