Blue lagoon

Roger POV

I watch as Piggy's gets dragged into Jacks hut. I go to my hut and fall straight asleep. When I wake up I go to see if anyones is awake I see Piggy outside of Jacks tent he was chained to Jack tent every night. I take him off and ask if he needs to do anything. He needs to fill the water cups and prepare some breakfast. I walk him on the chain and I see as he struggles to walk as I keep him close by my side from now on. I watch him fill the water and pick the fruits. I grabs his specs off his face and makes a fire through it. He fills the big pot with water and started to smash the fruits into one big blob of mash. He made some type of fruit soup I mean it tasted nice. All the boys woke up and everyone began to eat Piggy liked that everyone enjoyed it. He grabbed one more bowl and water and went inside Jacks tent. I went inside with him. Jack ate and I saw that his room was a mess. He ordered Piggy to clean it up. Jack pushes me out the way no I wait there watching Piggy clean up everything that Jack smashed.

Jack grabbed me and he dragged me into the woods where no one's else was there.
Jack: "I want to talk about Piggy"
Roger: "What about him"
Jack: "What should I do with him"
Roger: "What do you mean"
Jack: "I mean what is he just going to be a house wife forever"
Roger: "Well I don't know Chief"
Jack: "Well he already does our domestic work"
Roger: "Well what else can we use him for"
Maurice: "What are you guys doing"
Roger: "Trying to see what else Piggy can do for us"
Jack: "I have one idea on my mind"
Roger: "What is it"
Maurice: "Teach him how to hunt?"
Jack: "No"
Maurice: "Just an idea"
Jack: "I mean Piggy did get more slim over the time~"
Roger: "What are you saying Jack"
Maurice: "I don't like the sound of this"
Roger: "Do you mean use him for our sexual needs"
Jack: "Yeah I mean what else is there for him"
Maurice: "Umm that's a bit crazy Jack"
Jack: "Well you don't have to do it but you can whenever. So it's final he will also do our sexual needs"
Roger: "Ok"
Jack: "But only to us"
Jack drags us all back to the hut Piggy is outside playing with the lil nuns. Piggy's chained up and has to stay close to Jacks hut because he tied to it. When Piggy sees us all coming his way his face turns into fear. He tells the lil nuns to go play in the water as it will get really hot soon. He knows that something is up and doesn't want them to see it.
Jack: "Are you the Chief around here Piggy"
Piggy: "N-No Master"
Jack: "The. You don't tell the lil nuns what to do"
Piggy: "Sorry Master"
Roger: "Hey Piggy"
Piggy: "Hi"
Maurice: "I'm not the one telling him"
Jack: "Piggy from now on you will now be doing our sexual needs"
Piggy: "WHAT!"
Jack: "Did you just yell at me"
Piggy: "I-I-I'm so so so so so so s-sorry Master"
Maurice: "I can't watch this I'm going to check on the lil nuns"
Jack: "My hut now punishing time"
Piggy: "Yes Master"
Jack: "Roger come on"
Im shocked that Jack wants me to watch this reveal. I follow behind as I see Piggy on the ground and Jack yelling and hitting him giving . him a brutal beating. I watch him as he cries in pain. I can't watch it anymore I leave and all I can hear is his screams of agony. I cover my ears and all I hear are yells. 4 minutes past and it finally stops I go back in to see Piggy on the ground crying. Jack said that it is time for the real punishing now. I start to worry what's going to happen to Piggy what is he going to do. He takes off his shirt and tells Piggy to strip his clothes. Piggy's eyes are filled with pain and hurt I start to feel this hurt inside me. Piggy strips revealing his skin his body slim. He has scares all over him and bruises. Jack ask if I wanna go first to pop his cherry or do i just want to watch first. Piggy's stands there sniffling his body did get slim over the years. I tell Jack that I want to go after. I see Jacks face light up and he strips and begins.

I can see it written all over Piggy's face when he shoved his dick inside him. I'm too scared to do anything so I just watch him as his moans grow louder. I can see Piggy is not enjoying it but can't help his moans. I get angry at Jack but i just walk out and hear there moans grow louder. I get my spear and start to destroy a tree. What the fuck I should be the one with Piggy moaning not fucking Jack! I then hear someone behind. I throw my spear behind my back to see Ralph standing there. He says that Simone told him everything and that Piggy was alive. I ask Ralph if we can go to the Lagoon and talk. He agrees only if he gets to see Piggy after. I'm not sure if Jack will like that but I say yes and we walk together there. I take off my clothes and go into the water. Ralph sits by the trees and watches me. All he ask is about Piggy. "Is Piggy ok? Is Piggy being fed? Has Jack hurt Piggy? What have you been doing with Piggy? What do you want with Piggy?" All he can talk about is Piggy. I get out of the water and start walking to the Stone castle Ralph follows me. It might be time for a little reunion.