"I'm hungry"

CHAPTER 1: "i'm hungry"

Gura POV

I awoke from my sleep, hungry. I look around to see my messy room, maybe i'll clean up a bit later.

I could feel my stomach growling due to hunger, so I got out of my bed and put on my shoes and shark hoodie. I grabbed my wallet and proceeded to leave my house.

"Man, why do I have to be hungry right now?" I asked myself, I proceeded to walk to the closest 7-eleven. I heard my phone ringing, so I immediately brought out my phone and stopped walking.

"Hello?" I asked the caller, "Oh hey gura, I was just checking if you were awake." The caller said, the voice seemed familiar. "Calli, um im going to get a snack do you want anything?" I asked the grim reaper.

"No, I'm good. Anyways I'm going to go to sleep now, bye!" Calli said, closing the call. I put my phone back into my pocket and continued walking.

After a few minutes i reached 7-eleven, i went inside the store and went to the chips section. "Hmmmm, what do I get? Chips or ramen..." I thought to myself, as I was thinking. A woman showed up behind me "u-um excuse me, i was just going to get the cheetos..." I looked back at the woman and apologized. "Ah! Sorry! I didn't see you there!" The woman giggled, "It's alright" she said as she got the cheetos from the top shelf. "I'm ina, nice to meet you!" She introduced herself.

"Oh, im Gawr gura! Nice to meet you, ina!" I introduced myself to ina, ina had long hair, and small bunny-like ears. She wore a baggy jacket and some small shorts. She was very tall and had purple eyes.

"So what are you doing here late at night, Gura?" Ina asked me "oh i woke up hungry, so i wanted to get a midnight snack. I was kinda having a hard time choosing if i should eat chips or ramen" i explained to the tall girl. "Well, I think you should go for the ramen. After all, it's very cold here in japan. I actually came with a friend and she's in the ramen section, we can help you decide which ramen to choose." She said, i thought for a bit.

"Yeah sure!" I said, tagging along with the new friend I've made. 

Hope you like this trash i made 💀👍