"Dinner with the Gawrs"

CHAPTER 5: "Dinner with the Gawrs"

Amelia Watson POV:

As the combination of Gura and Gawr entered the house, we both followed. As soon as we entered the house, I felt a sense of security and a vibe of the ocean. The house was still cottage core however I don't know where and why I feel a vibe of the ocean even though there is no sign of it.

"Here you can sit on the couch while we make dinner" The combination of Gura and Gawr said, pointing at the comfy couch in the living room. (I don't know what I should call the combination of Gura and Gawr, so for those who are reading please comment on what I should call her/them unless you want them to be called reflect.)

Me and Ina sat down at the couch Gura/Gawr was pointing at, we sat down at the dark blue couch. It was soft and you could melt into it, I sat down beside ina. My head resting on the taller girl, she pulled me closer to her as we cuddled while waiting.

REFLECT POV:

I honestly didn't expect for us to merge in the car, at the same time it can't be helped. Gawr needs to regenerate for a while meaning if she wants to be out she needs to do it where we are merged.

I appear when both Gura and Gawr's magic are in sync, meaning earlier they used magic to merge. How? Well let me tell you fellow readers, Gura and Gawr are Atlantic people correct?

Therefore they can silence the magic process using water. If you know water magic you can silence and hide your magic within your core. For every person their magic has different sound waves, well just imagine it like that. For you to merge with someone else, your sound wave must be in sync with the other person's sound waves.

Due to the fact that Gura and Gawr are twins, their magic sound waves are almost in sync all the time.

Anyways I think I'm giving you a headache, on with the story.

"Sweetie! Come help me in cooking!" My mother yelled, when we returned home I went to my room since I had to make sure that no magic leeks out. Since I don't want our guests finding out about us being an extinct race.

I ran down the stairs to the kitchen, I saw Ina and Amelia cuddling on the couch. I felt a bit jealous when I saw them, after looking at them I go to my mother to help cook the mini pizzas.

...

After a while of cooking and placing various things you would put on a pizza, dinner was cooked. I went to the dining table and set the table, since we had guests over I used the fancy kind. Too bad I can't use the Atlantic outfit.

The food and silverware were on the table, I went to the living room to call the couple that were cuddling on the couch. "Hey guys, dinner is ready" I said to the couple and left. Well I was about until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I looked back and saw Amelia holding me, her eyes staring into mine.

I felt a taller figure behind, I looked there to see Ina. I was now being sandwiched between the two. Amelia grabbed my chin to look at her, her face near mine. I slowly began to feel hot as time passed by.

"Are you Atlantean? By any chance?" She asked me, her face getting closer to mine every second . I was shocked inside, I put on a poker face.

"Shit bro I think I'm gay" Gawrs voice echoed into my head.

"You always were Gawr" Gura argued with her.

This made me realize that mommy shark was waiting for us at the table and we wasted 3 minutes. "Uhhh, w-we should go. Mom is waiting for us..." I said, getting out of the couple's grasp and heading to the dining area.

The three of us were now at the dinner table, it was a normal dinner for us. My mother entertained the guests with her stories and me with good jokes.

I look at the clock on the wall, it's 9:20. I get out of my chair " hey mum, I'm going upstairs." I said to her. She nods and smiles sweetly "alright dear, goodnight sharky." She says. I smile back at her and go up the stairs to my room.

Once upstairs I began to separate into 2 people.

Gura Pov:

We both separated and I saw Gawr smiling at me "Gawr, go to your room and take a bath" I said to her, she nodded and proceeded to go to her own room.

You must be confused right? about our house? Ok i'll explain.

This house is a two story one, meaning there are two floors. In the first floor the kitchen, living room, and dining room are present. on the second floor my room, Gawr's room, and the master bedroom is present. all of the rooms are a bit small but at the same time it makes it cozy.

Anyways on to the story.

I headed to my room and closed the door. I went to my trident to hide it in the top closet. It's good that I have a step stool.

After doing that I start to undress myself, taking off my jacket and then taking off my shorts until I'm naked. I shoot the clothing to the laundry basket and go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

...

I finished taking a bath, and I was now changing my clothes into pajamas. After doing that I made my way to my bed laying down on it, I got my phone and took a look at the time. 10:00 pm.

"Gura, your mom said that we'll be sleeping here." Amelia said, going into the room. The room was your average gamer room, it was just clean. Amelia and Ina were in the room, amezed by how the room was so techy. well ina way.

I get up from my bed, "well if you are gonna sleep here i might as well respect your space, i'll sleep with my sister." I said, heading out of the door. I felt a grab on my hand and i was pulled back into my room.

"it's ok if you stay with us, we don't mind~"