300 reads special: "Love Sick" Yandere Amelia

200 reads Special: "Love sick" Ft. Yandere Amelia

(Gura is done, now i make love sick amelia (aka pink eyes ame). You can't say that Amelia being a yandere over her two girlfriends is not hot. Also yandere ina next. Might take a while since she's kinda hard for me to write. This one is short since I ran out of ideas)

Ninomae Ina'nis Pov:

"wah..." I say as I wake up only to find myself sitting and being tied to a chair, I can't see anything since I have a blind fold. I tense up as I start to worry about Gura and Ame, what if they got hurt?!

To calm myself down, I need to think first. "I-ina?" I heard a familiar voice behind me, it was gura's. She sounds scared, I could hear her unsteady breath echo throughout the room. "Gura?" I call out her name to make sure she really is behind me. "Ina I'm scared, I can't see anything." she says, her voice shaky.

"I can't either. Are you ok?" I ask my girlfriend, she takes a while to answer my question. "my head hurts." She says, even though i can't see her i can tell she's crying. I don't have AO-chan, so I can't use any magic. actually i think this room is magic proof, i feel the magic waves in this room are gone...

strange, where are we? hold on, if Gura is here the where's ame? Is she in trouble? I start to worry about Amelia, different things are roaming in my head. "Gura do you know where Ame is?" I ask the shark, "No," she says.

the sound of a metal door opening echoed through the room, are we going to be freed? saved? The door closes and I hear the sound of footsteps, getting closer and closer to me. "You guys are awake!" a voice said in a happy tone, that voice sounded familiar. Too familiar in fact...

I felt a pair of hands take off my blind fold for my eyes to be met with pink love sick eyes, the person was none other than Amelia Watson. My girlfriend...

Don't tell me she injected the concoction again...

"A-Ame?" I look in horror at my girlfriend's actions, Gura standing behind me frightened. Amelia was covered in blood, her eyes pink and her magic waves getting stronger. Amelia looked at us dead in the eyes with a maniatic smile.

She held a kitchen knife along with an empty bottle of Watson concoction, she must have drunk it and made a mistake. Or that's the side effect that only affects her...

"Now you guys are all mine~"

I started shaking, Amelia went to Gura and did the same. She saw Gura was in fear and she was crying. The blonde placed her hand on her cheek and brought the shark close to her chest as the shark sobbed quietly.

"don't cry Gura, obey me and everything will be fine~"