"Strike at midnight"

Chapter 12: "Strike at midnight"

A/n: sorry for being INActive, no motivation and lots of family drama ;~; also here is Gura being hungry

Gura Pov:

I layed down in bed hungry, no matter how much I ate I was still hungry for something. I felt my teeth getting more and more itchy, wanting to bite something.

I moved around the bed, irritated. It's not the first time this happened, over the years this has happened over 8 times this being my 9th. I knew what it was, however I refused to do it.

In Atlantis, I was in charge of patrol. Meaning that any human that came to our territory was eaten by me...

I eventually got addicted to the flavor and aroma of the flesh of humans, leading to my bloodthirsty side. Gawr. It took a while to tame her, so I had to ask Bae to help me.

Gawr is still a little shit but that's alright

(Gawr: listen here you b-)

I might as well tell mom i'm going through THAT.

Mommy Shark <3

Mom, it's happening again...

What your mens?

No...

The other thing...

Oh, you mean the teeth?

Can i have permission to, ya know...

Fine. But only this time.

I dont want you arrested

Thx mom! See you!

See you!

Make sure to leave nothing behind.

...

3rd Pov

[TIME: 12:14]

[LOCATION: UNKNOWN]

[TARGET: UNKNOWN]

[KILLER: GAWR GURA]

(A/n: i have a new writing style ok-)

The small human shark wandered through the dark streets, her footsteps making sound with each move forward. She had a black hoodie on, with some blue and white shoes. Her teeth are sharp and itchy, wanting to bite human flesh.

She moved quickly, each minute she paced faster and faster. Trying to find a good target, she became blinded by her need for flesh each moment she tried to resist it. To her it felt like a hunger that would last forever, never going away.

At last she found her target, a blonde with blue eyes. Amelia Watson, a popular detective in the US. The poor lad was going to be eaten by the hungry shark.

The white haired girl started to run and run to the blonde, she ran as swift as an arrow but hungry as a hyena. The shark felt drool starting to run down her chin getting closer and closer to the target.

And finally, they made contact.

The shark girl grabbed the back of the blonde's shirt and slammed her into a nearby ally wall, Amelia shocked and coughed out a little bit of blood upon impact. Her neon blue eyes averted to the attacker, it was non other than her adorable little friend.

However she knew this wasn't her, the Gura she knew was kind and gentle. What was now "Gura" is the opposite, feral and destructive. The shark kept on hitting and hitting the arms of the detective, it was hard seeing her friend like this.

But...

She had no choice but to dose her with the blue liquid.

Amelia waited for an opening, and there was. Gura was tired of punching the arm of the detective, leaving a chance for ame to strike. And it was finally over, not only that her theory of her friend being a shark was now true.