"Under the blanket

Chapter 10: "under the blanket"

A/N: some lime for you fam ;)

Gura Pov:

It's been 2 week since I and Ina have been dating. We've been going on ice cream dates and aquarium dates. Whenever Ina goes to my house she brings Amelia along, the blonde does nothing but tease me about that night where i kissed her...

Just like what's happening right now-

"Awww c'mon Sharky, can't I kiss my girlfriend?" Ame said as hugged me from behind. It was a cold night, I was making some hot chocolate for Ina, Ame, and my sister. My mother was taking her night shift, Gawr was worried, however I reminded her that we are all hydromantic, meaning that we can't get sick from a simple cold.

"A-ame! No!" I say to the blonde as I try to move my face somewhere where she couldn't kiss me. I poured the hot chocolate into 4 mugs and I got the tray and placed them there and proceeded to the living room where Ina and Gawr were while Ame followed.

I placed the mugs on the table and went back to the kitchen, "still not practicing the dark arts yet huh?" I feel annoyed at the distorted voice, it was none other than the shadow that keeps on following me everyday. The shadow keeps on trying to get me practicing the dark arts even though that thing knows the consequences of it.

If i learn that then a black thing will start to spread over some parts of my body, it looks like a fiery tattoo only all black. Not only that I would be a demon as well and I will grow a demon horn, just like my father.

I've already been discriminated against enough, just by having shark features is already a pain I have to bear. I don't want to be called a freak again.

FLASHBACK START

"FREAK! FREAK!"

"A DANGEROUS SHARK!"

"SHE COULD KILL US!"

"HOW IS SHE THE PRINCESS OF ATLANTIS?"

I heard various voices yelling at me as I swam through the halls of my old school. I was a loner, everyone was looking at me like. Was some sort of monster, well I was. I mean I did roam around Atlantis for any intruders and ate them, but why are they yelling at me as if they are the "Good" people when they are bullying a person who is just doing what they are supposed to be doing. In the end everyone is just a hypocrite.

I was just in grade 4 at that time, and yet I know all of this...

FLASHBACK END

I sigh and put the tray back on the shelf and go to the living room and greet everyone with a smile. I go to the couch only to be pulled by my purple haired girlfriend bringing me into a cuddle. A blanket was snuggled on top of us, keeping us warm.

My body was facing her and her face was near my neck, I felt her hot breath on my skin. Ever so slowly her hands crawled up my back, I couldn't hear what Gawr and Amelia were talking about. I could only hear our breaths under the indigo blanket, I felt her cold fingers starting to go down touching my gills.

I hear Gawr turning on the tv and going to an action movie, "Transformers?" I hear Amelia ask, "seems like it, wanna watch?" Gawr asked back. "Yeah, I mean the movie is starting." I hear amelia say.

Ina took the opportunity to massage my gills, "mmm..." I moan a bit as she bites my neck and starts to suck it, leaving a mark. "I-ina..." I say, trying to warn her that the two might catch us making out. Ina only kissed me to shut up, I feel heat slowly going down my lower regions as I start to melt into the kiss.

She hugged me as she broke the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connecting to both of our lips. "Ina?" I asked her if she was awake, as she leaned on to my shoulder. I could hear "wah"s coming from her mouth, signaling that she was asleep.

I hugged her tightly as I felt myself being consumed by darkness as I felt the purple haired girl's warmth.

...

"Takosame teetee"

I hear a voice say, I slowly open my eyes to find that I was in my room. I looked to the side to see Ina cuddling me, she was using her tentacles as a blanket burrito for me. I look to the other side to see Ame looking at me with a smug face, "good morning darling~" she said in a sing along. "Hey stinky" I say to her, snuggling into the tentacle burrito. She sighs and hugs me tight, I feel heat rush up to my face as I look deeply into blue pink eyes.

Her eyes look so pretty, it reminds me of diamonds. "What? Ya lost in my eyes Sharky?" Amelia catches me staring at her, i let out a small tsk before turning to ina who was almost awake. Her eyes fluttered open as she puts her hand on my cheek, "Morning Gura." She says as she leans near my face and kisses my forehead.

I gave her a loving cat smile as i felt myself being unwrapped from the tentacle prison, she got up from the bed to tie her hair. I felt myself being grab by the blonde as she carried me and hugged me tight.

I smiled at the action.

'I like this..."