"Here's Sharky!!!!"

CHAPTER 3: "Here's sharky!!!!"

Gura POV:

"Guraaaaaaaaaaa im boreeeeeeeeeeedddddd" Gawr complained, we were both in our bedroom. i was busy doing my schedule, and checking what games i should play for our next stream. i brought the laptop to the bed and lay down, Gawr next to me.

"After this, we can play mario kart." I say bluntly, Gawr was satisfied as she leaned on my shoulder and slowly fell asleep. After a few minutes I eventually fell asleep.

...

I was in a black and empty void, I felt eyes all over me. This is my dream. I walk through the endless void, to find a door. to find freedom. The wet ground made me shiver. I saw a beam of light ahead.

I ran towards that light, it wasn't just a door though. There were 2 familiar faces, Amelia Watson and Ina. They both held their hand out to me, I felt like crying again. Why would they wait for a shark like me?

I took both of their hands, as we entered the bright door.

...

I wake up to gawr looking at me strangely, her face looks like i did something wrong. "Gura, it's night time. we need to go groceries, mom is coming home soon" She said, getting out of the bed. She put her red hoodie on, she hid her tail and her teeth. I do the same thing, "hey, should we merge?" I asked, putting on my blue hoodie and grabbing my phone and wallet. she looked at me, "No need" she said bluntly.

We both finished, and headed out of the room. going down the stairs, in the dark i see a figure. their white eyes looking at me. Gawr turned on the lights, and the figure was gone. I was confused at first but let it slide. I made my way to the kitchen and got a chair. I put the chair near the counter. I stand on top of the chair as I check what we need to buy.

I got off the chair and put it where it was supposed to be, Gawr was on the couch waiting for me. "Hey after this let's take a bath ok?" i say, she nodded. Gawr got up from the couch from the living room, and we both left the house.

We walked towards a bus stop as we waited for a ride to a groceries store, while waiting I got a message from amelia.

Amelia Watson

Hey Gura!

Hey Watson!

Are you doing anything rn?

Not really, i'm just going to get some

groceries.

Ah i see, ina is also going

to get some groceries.

Oh! where is she going?

she's going to

xxxxxxxxx

Oh, we are also going there!

?

We?

sorry! typo D:

Anyways, my ride's here. I'll text you later >:D

Ok! see you!

I turned to Gawr, who was looking at me menacingly. "You fucked up" she said with venom. "We are supposed to be seiso Gawr, wth-" I was cut off by the bus opening. We both headed inside, I paid for the ride as we both sat down in our seats.

Both of us looked out of the window until we arrived at the store.

...

After a few minutes we arrived, I thanked the driver and we both got out of the bus. we both went inside the big store, we received a lot of looks. I mean, we are twins! We stand out! Of course people had to look at us...