"HOW THR FU-"

CHAPTER 7: "HOW THE FU-"

Gura Pov:

I was back in my room, Amelia and Ina still asleep. I was playing minecraft with Bae, "Hey, Gura I heard from Gawr that you both had a nightmare. Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?" Bae asked me, worried.

From what I heard, Gawr's feral mode was made from Bae. Gawr originally was a person who would only eat human flesh when needed to, however when Bae created Gawr's feral mode she became my sadistic side.

I guess it's a good thing to tell her since she is Chaos itself, she might know what the shadow figure is. "Yeah we both had a nightmare, there was this shadow figure. I could only see its glowing eyes. I was worried that Gawr might have been affected." I explained.

"The figure said "You do know right that even if you left Atlantis and started a new life, your past will still haunt you." And then the shadow came to me with incredible speed." I continued.

"Hmm, I see. There is a chance that the shadow you saw was just your past regrets, because from my experience when i became chao a shadow appeared in my dream as well. so just in a matter of time that should go away." She says, i'm glad that it wasn't anything too serious.

...

I was playing jump king now, and I got bored of minecraft. I was still in a call with Bae, I looked back at the bed to see Ina slowly waking up. "Good morning Ina." I greeted her, she looked at me with sleepy eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning Gura, is that jump king?" She asked me, getting out of the bed. She headed towards me and looked at my screen.

"Oh! Gura, who is this?" Bae asked me, "Oh hello, I'm Ninomae Ina'nis but please call me Ina." Ina introduced herself to her. "Well hello there Ina! I'm Baelz Hakos, you can call me bae!" Bae introduced herself to Ina.

Hold on i just realized i just got her full name, the first time we met she only gave me her nickname-

"And to answer your question Ina, yes gura is now playing jump king. she was playing minecraft 20 minutes ago." Bae said, I laughed a bit. "Anyways, I gotta log off. I need to make breakfast for Ina and Amelia. if not i'm gonna get yelled at by the chumbies" I say, saving my data.

"Oh ok! Then I'll see you on our next collab, yeah?" she asked, "yup! Anyways, bye!" I disconnected from the discord as I walked out of the room. me and ina walked down the stairs, i went to the kitchen to make some pancakes.

Everything was fine until I felt someone hug me, shocked I looked back. I saw Amelia hugging me, I felt heat rush to my face as I started to remember the events that happened last night.

"It's ok if you stay with us we don't mind~" Amelia said, bringing me closer to her. Amelia hugged me, since I was smaller than her I ended up being stuffed into her chest.

Ina joined the hug as I felt her hand going through my ears, softly touching it. I felt my face heat up as I was being sandwiched by the two girls.

Amelia held my head to look up to her, she wore a smug face and looked at me with lustful eyes. Then she kissed me passionately. I was shocked. The kiss became heated over time as I melted into it, I felt Ina nibbling on my small ears.

I moaned into the kiss as I felt Ina's hands going down my waist, she summoned a tentacle to shut the door and lock it. Eventually Amelia and I needed to take a break for air, so I looked at her with weak eyes.

"I Love you guys" I said, hugging amelia. My eyes started to get heavy, I felt Amelia kiss on my forehead. "We love you too Gura."- Chapter 6: "Dreamy"

I shake my head."A-Amelia! Don't scare me like that!" I said, Amelia giggled and hugged me tighter. "Please just call me Ame, and besides can't I hug my girlfriend?" She teased, making me more flustered than I already was. I let out a small 'tsk' after that.

When I finished cooking the pancakes, I put them into 4 plates and placed them on the dining table. I heard footsteps going down the stairs, I looked in the direction to see Gawr.

"Morning stinky" I said to her, she looked at me and pouted. "shut up." she said as she made her way to the dining table I did the same and sat down with the 3 of them, then i started to eat.

...

all of us finished eating breakfast, Gawr was washing the dishes and Ame and Ina were going to go home. I did want them to stay a little longer but I feel like I would sound selfish, ya'know.

"Anyways me and Ina are going to leave. I'll see you guys around?" Ame said, opening the front door. I looked at them with a sad smile, i'm going to miss them-

"yeah we will see you guys around." Gawr said, finishing up her chores. The couple smiled at us and closed the door, leaving us and going back to their home.

...

shit it's only been like 2 seconds and i want to see them again-

Gawr made her way to me, hugging me. "Hey thanks for the comfort earlier." She said it was unlikely that she would thank me but I was glad. I hugged her back, "you miss them don't you? Simp" she teased. I got flustered "HEY SHUT UP YOU LIKE INA! STUPID" I yelled.

"OI! AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH THEM" Gawr yelled, "H-HEY WE DIDNT DO THAT-" I argued

"Yet" Gawr said, with a smirk.

...

"Fuck you." I said, going to the couch and stuffing the pillow to my face.

"I thought you were seiso Gura?" Gawr said in a mocking tone, I was having none of it. So I got up and went to my room to stream, it's been a while.

...

I was now doing super chat reading with my member shrimps, I received a lot of money lately, wait how long has it been since we started streaming? I checked to see that it had already been 2 hours.

"MEDICINE5 thank you! 'Do you currently have any love interest Gura? You don't have to tell us the name if it makes you uncomfortable'" I read the comment.

How could I not answer as a person who gave me 1000 dollars, "well I thank you MEDICINE5 for the big money. So to answer your question, yes I do have a love interest. Two in fact, their names are Amelia Watson and Ninomae Ina'nis. They are both a couple, and I've taken a liking to them. Don't know if we are a thing though." I explained.

The chat suddenly bursts with teetee...

Danagnronpa Kinne:'INAMESAME'

Nyxkira:'INAMESAME TEETEE'

Ohhellnaur: 'YES'

"Woah chat slow down, we aren't even dating yet-" I say

Ninomae Ina'nis: 'Oh? What's this? Gura likes me? How cute~'

Amelia Watson: 'hehehe, I've been watching you for quite a while now Gura... I never knew my idol would like a detective like me~'

"A... WHAT WHAt? JHEJHRGHEFGHSGF WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE? I THOUGHT- I- JHHFJKJJIUHUEGFJHFHBDFKJKP"

NyxKira: 'Gura.exe has stopped working'

(Hello my fellow author, how are you doing today? :))

Ohhellnaur: 'F'

(shout out to my wifey :))

Danganronpa kinnie: 'F in the chat ya'll'

And with that, I ended a stream with me gay panicking.

(this is edited by the way, i made the flash back easier to understand)