"Dreamy"

CHAPTER 6: "Dreamy"

(Author-san couldn't help but put a lime, this is also a 100 reads special)

"It's ok if you stay with us we don't mind~" Amelia said, bringing me closer to her. Amelia hugged me, since I was smaller than her I ended up being stuffed into her chest.

Ina joined the hug as I felt her hand going through my ears, softly touching it. I felt my face heat up as I was being sandwiched by the two girls.

Amelia held my head to look up to her, she wore a smug face and looked at me with lustful eyes. Then she kissed me passionately. I was shocked. The kiss became heated over time as I melted into it, I felt Ina nibbling on my small ears.

I moaned into the kiss as I felt Ina's hands going down my waist, she summoned a tentacle to shut the door and lock it. Eventually Amelia and I needed to take a break for air, so I looked at her with weak eyes.

"I Love you guys" I said, hugging amelia. My eyes started to get heavy, I felt Amelia kiss on my forehead. "We love you too Gura." They said in sync, Ina carried me to the bed tucking me in a blanket.

Both of them lay down beside me, Ina on the left side and Amelia on the right side. We all cuddled until we all fell asleep...

...

hm?

h-huh?

I open my eyes to see a bloody red ocean, chains everywhere. I looked around to see my body entangled in those chains, I knew it wasn't Gawr trying to get me back into the ocean.

We settled that fight 5000 years ago, what could it be now? I looked north to see a figue, their whole body was like a shadow. I could only see their glowing white eyes, if I remember correctly I saw that figue not too long ago...

"We both finished, and headed out of the room. going down the stairs, in the dark i see a figure. their white eyes looking at me. Gawr turned on the lights, and the figure was gone. I was confused at first but let it slide." - Chapter 3: "Here's Sharky!"

Why is this figure here? Is it affecting Gawr as well? If it is, it might make her go feral again. If she goes feral again then i'm doomed as fuck.

"You do know right even if you left Atlantis and started a new life, your past will always haunt you?" The shadow said, next thing I know she zoomed to me with incredible speed.

What I noticed about the shadow is that they have the same voice as Reflect. I need to make observations about this shadow and that's something I'm not good at...

Hold on, this is a dream right? I should be able to summon my trident and kill myself within this dream, i think.

"καλώ την τρίαινά μου δίπλα μου!" I say, as I felt the pressure in the water go to me. (thx google)

Then I felt the trident hit me...

...

My eyes opened quickly from the dream, I was sweating and breathing fast. it was already morning, i looked around to see that Ina and ame were still sleeping. By the looks of it, it's probably 6 am.

I get out of the bed carefully and put a pillow as a decoy so Amelia and Ina feel like I'm still there in the middle. I made my way through the door and closed it quietly.

I walked to Gawr's room to see she's also in the same position as I am. She looked at me as if she was scared, I got worried and closed the door. I ran to her, holding her and comforting her as she cried.

"I-i s-saw you d-dead..."Gawr explained as she hugged me tight, we've bonded a lot over these 4000 years. seeing her in this condition was really hard for me, eventually i cried without even noticing the hot tears running down my face.

I hugged her tight as I tried to comfort her. I hope the figure didn't do any damage to her. If it did, Amelia and Ina would be dead by now and I would be fighting my own twin.

I sang a tune our father would sing to us, "Γλυκά πονούσε το μαχαίρι, έσταζε μέλι η μαχαιριά. Και πέθαινα στην αμμουδιά πέρσυ το καλοκαίρι~"

(The knife hurt so sweetly Honey was dripping out of the stab wound And last summer I was dying in the sand)

"Και πέθαινα στην αγκαλιά σου κι έκλαιγες μ' αναφιλητά... Και πέφταν πάνω μου λυτά τα ζωντανά μαλλιά σου..." I continued to sing, Gawr started to calm down. Though this song was related to resurrecting, hearing this song would make Gawr calm.

(And I was dying in your arms And you were sobbing And your lively hair Was loosely falling on me...)

"Και γύρευες να μ' αναστήσεις με το αθάνατο νερό... Κι ήταν το στόμα μου ξερό σαν στερεμένης βρύσης~" I sang, Gawr slowly going to sleep.

"Κι έσκυψες πάνω στην καρδιά μου σαν ανθισμένη γιασεμιά... Και η ζεστή σου ανασεμιά μ' ανάστησε καρδιά μου." as i sang the last part of the song, i felt sleepy. I looked at my sleeping sister, smiling at her and I kissed her forehead.

(And you bent over my heart Like a bloomed jasmine And your warm breath Resurrected me, my love)

I placed her on the bed as i put a blanket on her, i left the room and closed the door slowly.

Hopefully Calli knows what's going on...

A/N:

don't worry, i'm going to put some lemons don't worry. it's just gonna take some time and brain to do it, and yes i used google to search some famous classic greek songs. I ended up liking them when i listened to them. 

If you guys are wondering what song it is it's called Dio Kardies by Tolis Voskopoulos

anyways author-san will now study, bye bye :DDD    

(also have a good day)