"Home with the Gawrs"

CHAPTER 4: "Home with the Gawrs"

Gura Pov:

Beep

Beep

Beep

The sound of the cashier scanning the items filled my ears, Ina was outside with gawr on her back. She was texting her girlfriend. If she wants to have dinner with my family, I take out my phone while waiting for the cashier.

Mommy shark <3

Mom, 2 human(ish) people are going

to have dinner with us. Are you ok with that?

Of course! it's been

a while since we've had

guests come over at our place.

Also i want to know, is your

sister ok?

yeah, she is ok. I wanted to merge with her

but she said no, i didn't want to force her since

you know how she gets...

Well I can't blame you for that.

Anyways, do you want me to

pick you guys up?

No, we are ok, we can take the bus.

Ok, once you get home take a bath.

Your smelly...

MA

Anyways, I'll see you! be safe!

You too mom!

I put my phone back in my pocket as I took out my wallet from the other pocket. then i gave my credit card to the cashier, "グばほ!" the cashier said. I nod in response.

...

I've finished paying the cashier and I now have the groceries. I head out of the store to see a happy Ina and a sleeping Gawr. "Ame said she can pick us up." Ina said happy, I looked at her smiling softly at her. I go beside her as we wait outside the store for Amelia to pick us up.

After a few minutes of talking, Amelia arrives to pick us up to bring us home. We both got in the car, Ina sat Gawr beside me. "Oh! I didn't know you had a twin Gura! What's her name?" Amelia asks as she starts driving us home.

"This is Gawr, my twin sister. She should be awake by the time we arrive at the house." I say, happy to see Amelia. The blonde giggles as she continues to drive us home.

I look out of the window as I slowly feel Gawr starting to merge with me, ever so slowly our appearance starts to change. We still had the same face, and body. The color palette of our hair and eyes was the thing that changed, The bangs were now colored with red and blue contrasting. The same thing was applied to the eyes.

(i couldn't find the image since google being mean to me >:()

I slowly feel my eyes getting heavy as I fall into a deep slumber.

Ninomae Ina'nis Pov:

I sat down peacefully in the front right seat of the car, looking at the window. We were headed to the humble abode of the Gawr family, I took out my phone to take a look at what time it was. it was 7:57 pm, nearing 8:00 pm.

I sigh as I look back at Gura, she was sleeping peacefully however Gawr was nowhere to be found. I look at ame in shock, i was supposed to say something, however AO-chan's whispers cut me off from saying gawr was gone.

"Don't worry about her, she merged with Gura. That's why Gawr is gone." AO-chan said, i was confused. Merged?

"Yes, Merged. Many twins in this world can merge into one person, this happens randomly." they continued. I kinda understood what they said, but at the same time I was confused. Was this made by magic? I don't sense any magical energy from her...

I shrug it off as I look back outside.

...

After a few minutes we were at Gawr and Gura's humble abode, it was a simple house. It gave off a cottagecore vibe, with its vines hanging from certain places in the house.

I looked at Gura, she looked really peaceful and I didn't want to wake her up. "Ina, as much as i want to keep Gawr and Gura asleep we can't have them skip dinner." My blonde girlfriend said, looking at me with sympathy.

How do I explain that Gura and Gawr Merged? do i just go for it?

...

fuck it-

"yeah i'm, about that. Look at the back seat..." I said, my voice cracking a bit. The blue eyed girl looks back to see a sleeping Gwar Gura.

"Where's Gwar?" She asked, clearly panicking. "According to AO-chan, they merged. I'm not sure if they used magic, I don't sense any magic from them." I explained.

Amelia was confused, but she seemed to shrug it off. "We shouldn't worry about that right now. We should wake them up" Amelia said, getting out of the car. I do the same thing, I open the backseat door and carry the sleeping girl. Her hair was different, the blue/red was now contrasting with the color the other twin had.

She still wore a shark jacket that was ocean blue and bloody red with a bit of white. "Hey Gura? Wake up, we are at your house." I tap the small girl. her eyes open slowly, I look deep into her eyes i see color red blue eyes. i put her down slowly to the ground standing, she stretched her small body and proceeded to go to the front door.

She opened the door revealing a warm light "I'm Home!" Gura said, her voice sounding like a combination of Gura and Gawr. 

A/N: 

sorry if this chapter is short, i tried to make it long :( 

Also i wont be posting for the next 2 days since i'll be somewhere else, but i will work on the chapter drafts. 

also thank you for the people that have been reading my inamesame book! it means a lot to me! 

There is a chance that i might make another inamesame book so stay tuned :o 

And don't worry, i'll also put some takamori fluff (and maybe nsfw) here >:D 

With that said, see you in 2 days :DDDD 

- Karine <3