Sequentia: Introduction

This is merely an introduction chapter to clarify some things. However, if you don't care and want to skip to reading, you are more than welcome to.

Hello! My name is MaralinaSakura, or just Maralina, and this is my collection of Harry Potter x reader one-shots which I have fondly named "Sequentia". Sequentia is Latin for "sequence" or "continuation". When I was younger, I wrote another one-shot book for an anime series named Hetalia which I called "Memories".
I see Sequentia as a continuation of the skills I had then and improved upon since. I hope that Sequentia will be able to bring smiles and relaxation to you all as I know Memories did for many.

A Brief Summary of Sequentia:
- Each one-shot is guaranteed to be at least 2000 words. This was initially kept to around 3-4k, but as of '[Serpent's Constriction] Draco Malfoy', one-shots now tend to be around 5.5-8k words. 

-I do numerous different themes, ranging from fluff, angst, relaxing, and serious. 

-One-shots use a simple time period indicator. They are as follows. 
 -[Theme: Student] This one-shot takes place during the characters' Hogwarts years.
 -[Theme: Young Adult] This one-shot takes place within 1-3 years after the characters' Hogwarts years (roughly).
 -[Theme: Adult] This one-shot takes place 3+ years after the characters' Hogwarts years.

-I write using the Harry Potter Wiki and Compendium so information is subject to what is available there. If there are any mistakes, please correct me and I will try to edit them (unless the change was deliberate).

-Requests can be submitted through the following survey and can be anonymous.
https://forms.gle/AB4GnhUS9qYykSfg9

-I have a demographic survey on which you can leave responses! I always appreciate any feedback!
https://forms.gle/qhY5Agjv9WWYeQxw7

Not Sure Where To Start?:

The general rule of reading your favourites applies! However, if you want to get a grasp on a certain taste, here are some suggestions.

Most popular as decided by you!:
The Princess and the Chocolate Frog [George Weasley] (also my personal favourite!)
Night at the Ministry [Percy Weasley]
Of Our Own [Cedric Diggory]
Different Tactics [Oliver Wood]

Something Fluffy?:
A Study of Potions [Michael Corner]
Lion's Courage [Neville Longbottom]

Something Emotionful?:
Wolf's Bane [Remus Lupin]
Suffering Remedy [Sirius Black]
Under His Guidance [Tom Riddle]
Conquering the Conquered [Oliver Wood]

Something Daft?:
The Cat's Playtime [Newt Scamander]
Nargle Seeker [Luna Lovegood]
Pranksters of Snakes and Lions [Fred Weasley]

Random Trivia About Me:

-I'm British! Born and raised in England. You probably will be able to tell by how I spell things at times.

-I was sorted into Slytherin when I learnt about the series as a teen. Yes, I had the biggest crush on Draco... Who didn't? 

-The quiz nowadays sorts me as a Ravenclaw but I still choose to present as a Slytherin. After all, what's more Slytherin than choosing to be Slytherin? 

-My favourite characters are Draco, Sirius, Lupin, Trelawney, Snape and Hermione.

Now with all of that out of the way, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy Sequentia!