The Princess and the Chocolate Frog [George Weasley]

George Weasley x Reader

[Theme: Student]

"George! Come back here right now!" I yelled as I saw the ginger in question dart between his patrons but gentle enough to not disturb any of them. He knew exactly what he was doing and how to get away with it. There was no way I was going to let him off free.

My hands gripped tightly on the balcony overlooking the store and saw George dive into the backroom. He was cornered there. I had him. With quick steps and carefulness to not smash someone's face into a vat of love potion, I stormed into the quieter room to see George with a panicked expression on his face.

He waved his hands in front of him to beg for mercy but there would be no mercy when I was done with him. No, he was dead meat. Nobody, and I mean nobody, steals my assortment of Chocolate Frogs and lives to see another day. Especially not my limited edition Chocolate Frogs.

"Give me back my frog right now and I may forgive you." I hissed and bore my teeth at the fretting ginger. 

"Please, Y/N, have a degree of understanding. If you come any closer, you don't know what might happen." He pressed a hand to his forehead as if to wipe away the invisible sweat that pooled there. Always one for the theatrics.

With deep and dangerous steps, I made my advance on the playing field. George was backed up in the corner, surrounded by boxes filled to the brim with merchandise. My arms were extended with my fingers in claw-like bends. Every inch closer sounded out on the creaky wooden floorboards. 

Suddenly, George's expression warped to one of cunning. "Gotcha." With a smirk, he pulled on a rope that was hidden by the boxes. The latch of the crate sprung open and out popped my worst nightmare: a Self-Propelling Custard Pie.

"G-George. Don't." All sense of pride left my body as if I had been dumped into the freezing ocean. No longer was I ready to pounce; instead I held my tail in fear. 

To make matters worse, George's confidence soared. Clapping echoed off the walls and glass jars from the jester-like activities of the boy. "Sorry, Y/N," he said with a sympathetic smile on his lips. My pulse ruptured in my ears. I was wearing my best clothes. "but it looks like you're about to get pied!"

I went to squeal and hide my face by crossing my arms in the way but I was too late. George snapped his fingers and the pie sprung to life. It floated for a singular second before springing itself like a honing missile to my body. Custard and cream coated every fibre of my clothing and dribbled on the floor. 

George's laughter echoed throughout the storeroom. If it wasn't for the commotion outside with Fred being the entrepreneur he was, George would've sounded like a banshee to the streets of Diagon Alley. 

But no. I wasn't done. George may have won this battle, but I was going to win the war. He expected me to stand there stunned at his attack but my next plan brought more to the table.

I met George's laughter but this time more maniacal. Pulling from inside my stomach, I forced the air through my windpipe to boost the effectiveness of each cachinnation. Now I could see the true fear in George's eyes. The beast had returned to finish what it started.

I closed the distance between us slowly but surely. The goop left a trail behind and I raised my arms up even higher, flicking more of it across every surface. As I stared him down, he finally realised what I was pulling. Using his nimbleness and years of chasing his brothers, he shot his lanky body out of the corner and tried to get away.

Not a chance.

Without a single worry about mine or George's personal safety, I leapt with all my might and collided with his body. With my arms wrapped around his frame and the mammoth force, we slammed with a thud to the floor. His body softened the blow as I fell on top of him and our limbs were entangled with each other. The pie that pooled in the threads of my hair dripped down and fell upon his cheeks.