Act 3 - Raiders

—————————————————————
...

Scout UAV Returned
|
Evaluation:
Village Found - Destroyed

...

Scout UAV Returned
|
Evaluation:
Village Found - Destroyed
—————————————————————

Much of the villages found here are destroyed, all of them. Wrecked, pillaged, burned. Some of the villages there also have burning piles of corpses. Jesus, war crimes all the way. With nothing to do, I sent scout drones to find any likely enemy forces.

I sent a drone again but this time I'm in control. As I venture through located villages, I came across an undergoing raid. So I do what every man would do, charge head-on.

I sped up to 2000 and zoomed past the poor raiders there. I soared up to the sky, then dived down. Lasers hit the ground and explosions boomed. The raiders hid under houses for cover. I sent one missile into the cabin and blew the raiders inside. Some of them tried to shoot me down with arrows. Most of the arrows missed with those that met their mark bounced off the drone. I called for an airstrike on the village, strafing isn't enough to eliminate the hostiles.

The support drones arrived with bombs to obliterate meat-based targets. I was busy killing soldiers left and right until a fireball came in and hit me. It did a decent amount of damage. I glanced where the projectile came from and saw a dragon, a big one at that. It flew at me at insane speeds to get a bite on me. I dodged left just in time and came into an attack. I have ordered my drones to return to Big Baby Huey. I fired a missile at it only for it to fly up. The missile missed its mark. I followed the dragon while firing the pulse laser and reacted by diving down, making me overshoot, and it's now on my tail. Fucker gave a fury of fireballs in my direction, I performed an aileron roll, then a barrel roll, and tried a post-stall maneuver, the keyword 'tried'. The result is me stalling like a dumbass and also helping the dragon overshoot me. I'm now on its tail again and fired a missile...

UP

HIS

ASS

The missile hit, causing injury to the dragon. I sent out two more missiles to the head, it exploded into bloody brain bits. the huge body fell on the befallen attackers and it's all over. The survivors of the village have cheered for the victory and after a short while, a screen popped up.

—————————————————————
VILLAGE DEFENDED

ALL ENEMIES DESTROYED
—————————————————————
-RANK-
[A]
—————————————————————
Reward: Ground Support

Info:
Summon tanks, howitzers, and AAs to support you in battle. Summoned automatically during the start of an attack or defense. You can call for backup 2 times during specified events.
Max Ground Units: 50
—————————————————————

Finally, something useful. You can't just casually use missiles on ground troops, that's the bombs' job. If anything, SFFS will be the best. I flew back to the Arsenal Bird and docked myself. Looking around, I noticed something, dragons. Those guys are back and with more dragons and ground soldiers.

—————————————————————
///WARNING///
|
AUTRIUS IS BEING ATTACKED

OBJECTIVE:
DEFEND AUTRIUS
—————————————————————

(Choose any Ace Combat music)

Oh boy here we are again ready to commit mass murder. A big battalion of ground vehicles spawned near the gate, tanks at the front, howitzers, and AAs at the back. I launched drones at the dragons, they seem to anticipate it. The dragons split off into three groups and engaged my drones. The ground enemies didn't expect the iron battalion as they are bombarded with shells and bullets ripping through metal and flesh. The dragons are overwhelmed by the number of UAVs, they fell again to the ground like the rest.

The survivors made a mad dash to me, spitting a bunch of fireballs at me and each didn't leave a burn mark. I answered with pulse lasers, some got no time to react and have fallen, and the last 8 weaved through the barrage with a few wounds. I surprised them with 8AAMs and all seemingly perished after all missiles hit their respective target.

Now I have secured air dominance, I led the charge with all the weaponry I have(excluding the Helios Missiles.) The aggressors now flee the battlefield from fear but I'm not gonna let those guys getaway. I ordered some of the tanks to hunt down the remaining survivors. Now that's all it...

—————————————————————
MISSION COMPLETED

AUTRIUS DEFENDED
ALL ENEMIES DESTROYED
—————————————————————
-RANK-
[S]
—————————————————————
Reward: 1x Ace Shard, 1 Elite Drone Crystal

Info:
Elite Drone Crystal
Used to summon an elite drone from different eras to fight for you.
—————————————————————

Holy smokes, an Elite Drone Crystal?! Ya know what, Imma do it.

—————————————————————
///WARNING///

You are about to use an Elite Drone Crystal. Proceed?

>Y< N
—————————————————————

TRANSFERRING TO FIGHTER DRONE...

TRANSFER COMPLETE

—————————————————————