Act 22: Discovery

"AND HERE IS THIS ONE. SEXY POSE, ISN'T IT?"

'Uhuh.'

"HERE IS ANOTHER ONE. LOOK AT THOSE CURVES!"

'Uhuh.'

"I ALSO GOT THIS ONE."

'Uhuh.'

This collection is getting ridiculous.

'Where the fuck do you get all these?'

"THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT."

'Mate, you have over 56,900 photos of Marine hentai in that album. We went through just a speck of it. It doesn't make it better that I also found fourteen other albums, each about 22,400 fucking photos of other Vtubers.'

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN–"

'It doesn't matter. I am concerned.'

"I GUESS I'LL STOP FOR NOW."

Yeah. This shit. It was two minutes ago when Alicorn decided to show me his collection of hentai as a trade from before. First, I decided why not and played with it. If he is a big fan of big tiddy horny pirate girl, he should have some photos with it. Thankfully, I have access to his album, and what did I see? This flood of hentai art.

...

"LE SAD."

'Shut the fuck up.'

":("

Alicorn dived down into the sea, but that didn't matter. We are nearing Farbanti, the capital city of Erusia. Just about a few minutes more, and we will be there. There is also another thing to note. I need to get these wyverns off my fucking wing.

Just before we left the burning city of Ravenklov behind, a pyre of wyverns converged over me and settled on my wings. I don't know why they're doing this, but this is the exact situation I had with that dragon days ago. I repeated the attempts I did with the dragon before. This time, I crashed a drone right near them. They didn't care.

I didn't want this situation again, but I have no choice. It's like I am a fucking bus, a train, or whatever.

While I was thinking of new ways of warding off dragons and wyverns off my wing, those lizards finally took off and left. It gave me a moment of relief, but we are nearing Farbanti. Just moments later, we arrived.

...

Where did Farbanti go?

I saw a humongous crater filled with water. I was momentarily confused. I checked the map from the satellite to the hole and back to see what directions I took were wrong. I was in the exact location, but a crater with a 22-kilometer diameter replaced it. With the help of the system, I calculated it to be over 8 million years old. It is considered a world-ender, but is it? Humans still exist.

...

I don't get this world at all.

I'll tour around to see if I can find anything interesting.

—————————————————————
///WARNING///
|
STRIGON SQUADRON RETURNED
|
NUMBERS ARE REPLENISHED. THEY ARE MORE EXPERIENCED
—————————————————————
OBJECTIVE:
DEFEAT STRIGON SQUADRON
0/15
—————————————————————

I checked the radar and saw blimps gaining closer behind me. Before I knew it, I felt an impact on my main propellers, which subsequently destroyed them.