Act 12 - Search

After investigating the crash, the data from the satellite revealed that the land we are on now is Usea. The enormous asteroid struck Strangereal at incredible speeds, causing disastrous calamities. Storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, eruptions, and many more. It's a wonder people still exist here. I thought I got isekai-ed to some random fantasy world or some shit.

Well, I'm glad that orange volatile stuff didn't exist yet.

I hope

Anyways, I took the liberty to explore Usea with what remained from its glorious days. I requested the system to find any Mobile Launch Platforms on the map and found one in Axel Bay. I also tried to send Selina back to Autrius, but she isn't looking forward to that.

'Look, Selina, this is just for your safety. I need to send you back to Autri–'

"No, I won't let you leave me alone!"

'Talk about being disobedient. But seriously, I need to send you back. If I had hands, I would've thrown you back to Autrius.'

"No! Never!"

'You bouta die dumbass.'

"I-I don't care!"

Tired of this, I launched an MQ-101, aimed around 5 yards away from her, and fired my guns. The impact of the bullets froze her, and she started bawling shortly after. I have the heart of an innocent human, so with hesitation, I decided to bring her with me again. This time, she'll be in my ADF-01 for protection.

Once her plane had taken off, I asked her about the map. The photo of the map is previewed right in front of her. Selina analyzed the map and said it looked similar to the continent map in her church. Now that I have my confirmation, I set a point on Axel Bay and questioned what was there. She told me that she didn't travel to that location before. Well, that sucked.

I realized I had a flight path record of when I tested the ADF-01 in case I forgot, so I searched my database and found it. I then requested where Autrius was on the map and immediately pointed southeast off Chopinburg. I set reference points on Autrius to Axel Bay, used the flight data, and created the path I needed to the MLP.

'Now that problem is solved, its time to–'

"HEY THERE, MOTHERBIRD!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"..."

"..."

"Eh?"

"WHAT?"

"I-Is that you real v-voice?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Huh? Who's there?"

"S H U T"

A Few Minutes Later

After that crazy commotion, I introduced Selina to Elisa. Though, one side is a bit heavy on that.

"...gnuu..."

'Selina... You fuck.'

Before that, I landed the ADF-01 to make them greet each other. The canopy opened, revealing the nun, and the dragon rider disembarked Elly to meet her. Elisa eagerly climbed up the drone and happily introduced herself.

"Hey there, I'm Elisa Avistanlia, the master dragon rider of–"

CRUNCH

"OUCH!!!"

'The fuck? OH SHIT!'

Selina is biting the life out of Elisa's head in the most cartoonish way. Hell, they looked cartoonish just now. Elisa jumped off the drone and tried to pry her off, but she wasn't letting go. Using TTS, I told Elly to separate the two. The dragon carefully bit Selina's collar and hoisted her back to the ADF-01. Elly dumped her in the cockpit, and I immediately closed it before she escaped.

I hear screams literally from up here.

And I want to rip my ears off if I had one.

Throughout the trip, Selina was silent, grumbling about whatever shes thinking while Elisa and her dragon sat on my APS Module. It was pretty chill most of the time, with the former frequently questioning me if she was useless. I'd say yes if she keeps talking like that.

Once we got closer to Axel Bay, the region ahead got a city built there. Using the TTS speaker, I spoke half-assed words at maximum volume. The sound got the animal population below to go nuts over the unidentified noise. I hope the city over there heard it too. Elisa jumped up from her nap and screamed at me. Elly over here doesn't give a shit.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!"

"IT'S FUN."

"Hmmph!"

She pouted away. Lmao, anyways.

"WHAT'S THE CITY OVER THERE?"

"Huh? Oh, it's Keivendar!"

"KEIVENDAR?"

I'm definitely going to pin this location on my map. I requested the system to do it for me cause I'm lazy.

"Yes, this city is the continent's best trading center. The most iconic part of this city is the movable hill just to the north. It is also–"

"SHUT, MOVABLE HILL, YOU SAY?"

"Ah, yes! What's underneath the hill are several platforms, moved by this weird machi–"

"THAT'S THE MLP."

"...Ehh?"

"MOBILE LAUNCHER PLATFORM, THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED."

Now that I now know where the MLPs are, all that I need to do now is to have an excavator, but I don't have that. So to solve this stupid dilemma, I planned to use my Helios missiles to blow the hill up. It's not clever, but hopefully, it does the job and doesn't damage the MLPs. As I circled the city, the system went chaotic, and I felt the same feeling as when I first encountered the F-14Ds. Then the system went blaring.

—————————————————————
///WARNING///
|
HOSTILE SQUADRON DETECTED

OBJECTIVE:
DEFEAT THE SQUADRON
0/4
—————————————————————

I am so ready to build a nuke to wipe Italy out off the map for no reason

I am also sorry for the month-long update. Hopefully, you read the note in "Arbiter"

A tiny edit