Act 19 - Titans

...

Two titans from air and sea have collided and have started their weapons. The Alicorn pointed its railguns at the Arbiter's sub-propellers and fired, destroying both. The flying titan replied with a focused laser at one of the railguns, melting the barrel and components inside, yet it did not damage the hull. Several Rafale jets soared above the battle to launch their payload at Arbiter. Suddenly, eight explosions of light engulfed them, followed by shockwaves that rang through the battlefield. Any aircraft caught in the shockwave got flung around before stabilizing.

A-10Cs fly low below the sky of drones and jets. Their pylons fitted with M-83 1000 lb general-purpose bombs, ready to wipe out unwanted objects. A storm of bullets came from the sky as two Dassault Rafales dived to take out at least a single target. One A-10C got grazed by the right wing and fuselage, but the damage is minimal. The two jets snapped toward the sky as four AIM-9 Sidewinders shot past their targets. Several MQ-101s appeared behind the A-10Cs as escorts.

In the air, an ADF-01 takes on multiple enemy aircraft by itself. It rolls left just in time for a Matra R.550 Magic missile to fly past the agile drone. The ADF-01 immediately pointed its nose at the plane that launched the projectile, revealing its Tactical Laser System, and fired a bright beam at the target. The drone missed as the Rafale before was already blown into scrap, courtesy of the CFA-44's ADMMs. Its squadron flew through the center of the fight, with one having access to the Integrated Electronic Warfare System. Ally missiles within the IEWS range have their tracking, speed, and damage increased. It went on for quite some time as Arbiter's aircraft took care of much of the Rafales in the sky while it dealt with the attack from the submersible aircraft carrier. Constant barrages of missiles and railgun fire hammered it while countering it with its laser and AAMs. It would soon stop as the A-10C Thunderbolts married at their targets with minimal damage and dropped M-83 bombs on AA defenses and the last remaining railgun.

With the damage it sustained, it dives down into the deep water before more bombs get to their targets. As it finally reached below sea level, the dropped ordinance hit the water and exploded, yet it did not harm the Alicorn.

As the MQ-101s, A-10Cs, and CFA-44s wipe out the incoming horde of enemy jets, we will view the eyes of the ADF-01 Z.O.E. for the first time.

—————————————————————
Transfer View To...
ADF-01 Falken
—————————————————————

FIRE GUN: 3 SECONDS
TARGET: DASSAULT RAFALE
DISTANCE: 289.772 METERS
...
CALCULATING...
...
FIRING...
...
TARGET STATUS: POSITIVE
ACCURACY: 63.22%
ESTIMATED ROUNDS HIT: 183
...
FIRE MISSILE: AIM-6 SIDEWINDER
TARGET: DASSAULT RAFALE
DISTANCE: 501.864 METERS
...
CALCULATING...
...
FIRING...
...
...
...
TARGET STATUS: NEGATIVE
...
NEW TARGET: DASSAULT RAFALE

...

Okay, maybe it was a bad idea. We'll switch to the Arbiter in the meantime since it cannot describe what the fuck is going on.

You don't read robot.

And neither do I.

—————————————————————
Transfer View To...
Arbiter
—————————————————————