xvii. sleepover

togami gazed down at naegi in a flustered daze, just taking in all of his features. the boy was perfect. his hair was fluffy and soft and fell into his green eyes just right. the sun bounced off his smiling cheeks, now pink with flush. togami pushed up his glasses and pulled naegi into a gentle kiss. there was no way he could resist. naegi smiled against togami's lips. "is this your way of telling me to shut up?" he mumbled flirtatiously.

"shut up," togami murmured in response, intoxicated on naegi's ticklish breaths. he pressed his lips to naegi's, a barely audible sigh escaping his nostrils. naegi giggled, slowly disentangling himself from togami's arms.

"let's go back to my house," he whispered. "my parents are off on business and my sister has a club after school."

"how about mine?" togami smirked. "it's large. very... private." togami found pleasure in the mischievous sheen to naegi's eyes. he took naegi's hand and led him to the limousine, letting go as soon as the two boys were within sight of the driver. togami opened the limousine door for naegi, the two sharing a sweet smile before getting in the sleek, black car.

when the limousine arrived to togami's mansion, naegi was in total awe. togami gazed at him with affection, finding it amusing how someone could find something so normal to him so incredible. "come along," he said, placing a hand on naegi's shoulder and sliding out of the car. one of togami's servants opened the door for naegi and he began to profusely thank them as togami dragged him further into the mansion. "these are the gardens. over there is the ballroom. and the bedrooms are upstairs with the dining room and kitchen. the pool is in the basement. there's also a dining area on the roof if you'd prefer as well."

naegi nodded, already totally lost. "can i see your bedroom?" he asked sheepishly. togami was caught off-guard by this. nobody was ever interested enough in him to want to see anything personal. he found himself nodding in agreement, leading naegi up the stairs and down a series of winding hallways until they reached a beautiful set of french double doors at the end of the hall. togami swung open the doors to reveal a grand bedroom, king sized four-poster bed against the wall and a stunning view of the city from the balcony behind it. a full bathroom was attached and everything was as tidy as could be. it looked untouched, almost sterile, aside from the little bedside table next to the balcony door.

          the table looked so out of place in togami's room. it was an older looking piece of furniture with a television remote, a folded sweater, and a framed picture laying on top. it was modest and small compared to the utter grandeur of the rest of togami's room. naegi's eyes fell upon the table and he slowly walked toward it, a smile on his lips. "i like this," he said, unfolding the sweater. "it's so soft. you never wear things like this."

          togami smiled at naegi. "you could keep it if you'd like. you're right, i don't wear it at all anymore." the blond enjoyed watching naegi's face light up as he clutched the sweater close to his chest.

          "really?" naegi gasped. he felt his cheeks heat up, smelling togami's cologne on the sweater. saltwater, old money, fresh cotton. he liked that smell a lot more than he would admit, he realized as he held the sweater close. "can i wear it now?"

          "be my guest," togami murmured, watching as naegi scurried off to the bathroom. the petite boy didn't leave the door quite closed, but togami wanted to respect his privacy. he did have to wonder, though... no. i can't be doing that. he'll think i'm a pervert, togami thought, blushing furiously at the thought of naegi's bare back and shoulders. god damnit, he thought. just... one glance. then i'll go.

          togami slowly made his way to the bathroom door, which was conveniently just open enough for togami to see inside. naegi was pulling togami's sweater over his neck, his bare chest and shoulders visible from the door through the mirror. togami stood transfixed, entire face red. naegi's figure was slim, but his chest was surprisingly toned. his shoulders were narrow but also muscular, and oh lord, his neck... togami's glory was short-lived, however. naegi quickly pulled togami's sweater over his body and togami rushed to stand outside the door in a seemingly nonchalant pose although his mind was ablaze with desire.

naegi opened the door to the bathroom, togami's too-big sweater sliding off his shoulders. togami pulled naegi closer, their eyes locking. "togami..?" naegi whispered, his lips almost brushing togami's. "does it look oka—" naegi's sentence was interrupted by a soft groan as togami kissed him passionately, pinning him against the wall and tangling one of his hands in the back of naegi's hair. naegi melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around togami's neck. togami's arms snaked down naegi's body, picking him up bridal style and carrying him to the bed. their lips never disconnected.

          togami gently placed naegi on the bed, climbing on top of him and reaching down for another kiss. naegi happily obliged, pulling togami closer and rolling over so he was on top. togami thoroughly enjoyed this, sliding his cold hands underneath naegi's sweater. naegi let a small noise escape him, pressing closer to togami. their legs tangled in each other, naegi let togami remove the sweater as naegi slipped togami's blazer off him and used one hand to untie his tie while the other worked to unbutton his shirt.

          togami's hands rested on naegi's hips as he allowed the smaller boy to undress him. he took off his glasses, setting them on the bedside table and watching as naegi brushed his hair out of his face and leaned in to connect their lips once more. togami's hands found their way back to naegi's hips, resisting the urge to slide further back. naegi broke away to take a jagged breath, mumbling something about how amazing togami was. togami grunted in response, something along the lines of "you are."

          togami leaned into naegi, gently caressing his body as they kissed. naegi ran his fingers through togami's hair, letting himself explore every crevice of his mouth in the process. naegi could feel togami's chest heaving underneath him. something about that spark of passion drove naegi crazy. he mashed his nose against togami's, allowing his desire to dictate him for the first time in a long time.

          the two boys lay side by side on togami's bed, both their bare chests devoid of breath. togami turned his head toward naegi and smiled. "where did you learn how to do that?" he whispered in sheer bewilderment. "you... are amazing."

          naegi smiled. "i let go for once," he murmured. "i think i want to do it again."

          togami turned onto his side, facing naegi. he traced a finger along naegi's chest, playing connect-the-dots with the freckles that speckled the skin. "do you want to have a sleepover?"

a/n: oh my goodness. i'm back!! i cant believe it's been a year. i got logged out of my wattpad and i couldn't find it again urgh— but i ended up remembering my user and i am back now, and i plan on staying this time!! i cant tell you the level of excitement i had when i saw how much meant to be had grown while i was gone!! love you all <3