😟The Malls balls 😟

After a quiet ride they finally arrive at the mall, hopping out the car with visible excitement. They all stretch after getting out the van having been cramped in it for about an hour.

"When you guys go in there make sure you get art supplies at some point in your time here. Paint, markers, finishing spray and whatever else you want. Here's the card you'll use to pay for everything with. It's an unlimited card so you have no limits and it's not my card so I don't care either way." He finishes handing Deku the card. He is fully aware they won't use this as much as Aizawa thinks. He just takes it as they might use it at some point.

"Ok! Thank you Aizawa" Deku says smiling his usual smile. "I'll be here in the backseat sleeping do take your time" The gruff man says pulling out his yellow sleeping bag from... somewhere? Deku doesn't bother to question him on where the sleeping bag even came from. He just turns around and begins his trek inside the mall.

"Ok Toga, Uravity and Shinso well start with getting you guys body mods done then we'll go shopping for art supplies, then to the makeup store, then we'll get new wardrobes as all three of you will be getting a style update. I don't want you dressing the way others want you to. I want you homos to dress the way you want to. Dress a way that makes you guys happy not anyone else." Deku finishes looking at them with a stern look. None of the three are mad about it as they know Izuku just wants them to express themselves how they want to.

"Then it's settled let's go to the shop first then!" Denki says. They start to discuss among themselves what work they want done.

"Shinso I think you'd look great with snake bites!" Izuku suggests to Hitoshi. Shinso's eyes light up with excitement.
"I've been wanting to get those for a while! I also want to get my eyebrow, venom tongue, and nipples done." Shinso says, saying the last one a little quieter. He doesn't want to feel embarrassed.

"I heard that! Guys guys guys come here!" Deku says, a plan forming in his head.
"Shinso wants his nipple done! We should do it with him!" Deku says smiling happily. Hitoshi blushes a vermilion red scared to be made fun of by his group mates.
"Shit I'm down" Jirou says with a shrug, Toga and Uraraka make sounds of agreement.

"Hell yeah! I'd look hot with my nipples pierced" Denki says first pumped in the air. Shinso's intrusive thoughts shine through with incredible speed but he blocks them out before he ends up giving himself a lower problem if you get what I mean. He coughs covering his sinful thoughts.

(Can't hide them from the author Shinso.. we always know :)

"Yeah I'm down for whatever as long as I can get cross nipple bars and not regular ones." Bakugou says crossing his arms. Dekus eyes light up with an unknown look.

"I'll get cross nipples if you do?" Deku says to Bakugou. He smirks and looks down at the short greenette nodding his head in agreement. They shake hands on it.

"Can we get matching jewelry?" Deku asks with this cute pleading face, Bakugou unable to resist just says yes they can. Deku jumps up and down like an exhilarated child happy they just got a lollipop. Bakugou looks at his shorty with a fond look. Well a gruff fond look anyways considering this is Katsuki we're talking about.

"YAYAYAYA" Deku cheers jumping on Bakugou. Said male catches the shorter one with ease; placing his hands under his thighs with Dekus legs wrapped around his waist. Using his grip under his thighs to hold him up with no trouble at all.

Bakugou just holds Deku up listening to him ramble about how they can get matching jewelry and he's excited about it. Denki and Toga record the interaction smirking to each other.

They begin their short walk towards the shop Bakugou still holding Deku. With said males legs wrapped around the blondes waist. They walk in and begin talking to the front desk lady.