😤Are you fucking serious 😤

The drive to the station was... Chaotically funny. My type of fun.

We were all out in the same police SUV. Bad idea on their part. But then again they let a teenagers evade them on more then one occasion. As the chaotic people we are; we tried to start a conversation. End results in us talking about different ways to kill someone. Let's just say the police are scared shitless of us. Good it keeps people away from me.

We arrive at the station and are put in a block room with a table and 4 chairs. We sit down and then nothing. We sat...sat...sat... Got bored. Hell has thrown made for us; Toga tried to jump out the window. The results well she didn't even crack it and she is whining about her arm hurting.

" Izuku my arm hurts~" she says whining like I said.

" Tough fucking nuts Toga. That's what your dumbass gets." I say smiling a psychaotic smile.

" Izuku that's mean ~" she says whining dramatically. I roll my eyes at her antics.

Dabi well he is just sitting down trying to lift the screwed to the ground table off the floor. Failing and hurting his wrist.

Me on the other hand. I just slam my head into the table repeatedly. After a while it draw blood. Dabi puts his palm out flat to catch my head before it hits the table again.

Just them a detective, hero, and a Chimera looking thing walk into the room.

" Hello Himiko Toga, Midoriya 'Deku' Izuku, and Todoroki Touya."  Says Nezu. We just look at him all with glares.

" Todoroki, Himiko and Midoriya we have an offer for you" says Nezu. Aizawa just watches the whole exchange.

" Don't call me Todoroki it's Dabi now. Todoroki Touya doesn't exist anymore. " Says Dabi with such hatred spat onto the Todoroki name.

" Don't fucking call me Midoriya. It's Deku now. Midoriya is the name of that bastard. If you gonna say my name it's Izuku no Midoriya. You fucking pack rat" says Deku with venom laced into his voice.

" Ok Young Deku and Young Dabi. I will respect what you would like to be called" says Nezu unphased by the venom laced into the words of both boys.

" Can I call you Toga?" Asks Nezu to said Blond.

" Yeah~" she says in an insane voice.

" Ok so can we discuss this fucking offer now?" Asks Deku. Wanting to get to the point. Nezu likes this.

" So since you are all highschool age. We are offering you places at at UA. Our hero Rehab is meant for specifically teen villains. To change their ways." He explains.

" Why would we want to go to a hero school?" Says Deku. Dabi and Toga let him do the talking because they will mess it up.

" We will offer you food, a place to stay,  and proper Education. You also will not be sent to Juvenile correction facility." He explains once more.

" What if we don't take the offer?" Asks Deku. He knows but he wants to see if their more to declining the offer then shows.

" Well since I read your records. Toga your parents had you emancipated. ( Legally disowned basically) Dabi you're technically a missing person. Then Deku you don't have any living relatives. As both of your parents have died." He says. Deku grits his teeth. ' this fucking pack rat' he thinks glaring coldly at the rat shit.

" Since this is the case you all would be separated. Toga sent to a mental Institution for the criminally insane, Dabi would have to go back to his birth family after his sentence is served, and young Deku would either be sent to a place same as Toga or a foster home since he has no family to take him." He says.

' this fucking rat can separate us with no problem. I can't have that we are just gonna have to take the offer ' he thinks irritably.

Silence is shot throughout the whole room. Toga and Dabi look at Deku waiting for a decision knowing he will make the one that's better.

" We will take your offer on two conditions." Deku states seriously.

" We can follow through with conditions" says Nezu curiously.

" Dabi, me and Toga get to live together and we wear what we want since we hate being told what to do" he says the first condition. Moving onto the second condition.

"Since you have dorms we get our own part of the building away from those hero students." He says.

" How did you know we have dorms. No one knows that?" Asks Aizawa.

" Aizawa Shouta, Age 30, Husband Yamada Hizashi, Adopted child Shinso Hitoshi, Underground hero, likes Sleeping during the day, Jelly packs, class 1-As homeroom teacher. And by a sign of parents guardian of those students till they graduate highschool." Deku says darkly.

" Why do you know this Information?!" Aizawa says shocked.

" I know a lot more then what you see now. There's a reason I'm one of the S class villains. " Deku says In a dark psychaotic tone. He smiles at Aizawa with his most Hair raising smile.

Aizawa shivers. Nezu has plans for this kid he likes this kid already.

" Yes I am your homeroom teacher. Problem child" he says under his breath.

" We have more conditions" he says getting back in topic.

" What are those exactly?" Say Nezu

" We want to be put in actual rooms not cages. We know their is gonna be bars on the windows we can work with that. But we don't want to be put in a cinder block room."
Deku says getting a yeah from his family members on each side of him.

" We want to have a normal room with a bathroom. " Says Toga.

" We will understand your precautions when it comes to keep us from leaving. But don't treat us like caged animals. Including him" Davis says pointing to Deku who shrinks in his seat.

" He will not take to kindly to being treated that way" he explains.

" Why is that?" Asks Naomasa the Detective.

Nezu, Aizawa, Dabi and Toga give him that ' what the fuck is wrong with you ' face.

" T-that isn't your concern" says Deku trying to keep flashbacks at Bay.

He breaths in and out trying to calm his breath. He succeeds in calming himself down.

Dabi and Toga notice this; So do Nezu and Aizawa but Naomasa is just clueless.

" Anything else you would like to ask?" Asks Aizawa. Changing the subject.

" We know we are going to have quirk cancellation cuffs. Can we have those customized since we are basically gonna wear them as if they are Tattoos?" Asks Toga.

" Of course you can have them customized. What kind of principal would I be letting students in our Rehab be uncomfortable." Says Nezu.

" We don't know. But now we have a deal Nezu" says Deku gaining his bearings.

" Good to hear. We will leave this station in about 30 minutes" Nezu says. The Villain kids are surprised to hear they are leaving early.

" Are you fucking serious" says Dabi.

" It's either this or Juvie. What choice do we have Dabi" says Toga.

" She's right. But we both feel the same as you Dabi." Says Deku with irritation.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride for the villains.