✌️Welcome to UA✌️

💔Deku POV 💔

They put us in the back of some police cruisers. We pull up to UA.

I hold in a disgusted look at the sight of a hero school.
This school used to be my dream school. Now it's something I hate with a burning passion.

They take us out of the car. We are still in the quirk cuffs unfortunately. I hate how they are cutting into my wrists. I can see Nezu at the entrance standing with Aizawa. They look at us Nezu smiles. Aizawa looks done with life. Mood honestly. We walk up to the doors and See Nezu open the gates. We walk in getting stares from other students. Dabi smirks, Toga smiles insanely, and I glare. Can't help it honestly. 

We walk to the dorms on the other side of the school. I mean we came in from the back entrance. We continue to get stares on our whole walk. I gave up glaring and just had my resting bitch face on.

" Ok so we are heading to your newly made and assigned door. We have decided to leave two hero students to help you around. They will be in the dorms when we get there." Says Nezu

" Although one has a temper. So do try not to beat his ass too hard or kill him. But he is a smart student." Says Aizawa.

" Whatever. He better not touch me or I'll kill him" I say seriously.

We make it to the dorms after a boring walk.

We walk inside to see two students like they said.

" Are these the new students?" Asks a girl with brown hair and eyes.

" No we are the new teachers bitch" Dabi says sarcastically.

The girl seems to not be bothered by it.

" Shut the fuck up round face it's fucking obvious" says an ash blond with red eyes. I feel like I've seen this boy before. But whatever it is it feels like I'm being drawn in by him.

Apparently I've been staring for some time cause he looked my way.

" Take a fucking picture it lasts longer" he says to me.

I snap out of it blushing madly in embarrassment. He chuckles.

" Ok you two problem children introduce yourselves" says Aizawa.
Nezu is gone. When did he leave?

" Hi I'm Uraraka Ochaco. It's nice to meet you" she says smiling innocently. I look at Toga and see her blush.

I look at Dabi and see him smirking at Toga.  We look at each other and smirk.

' we are gonna have a field day with this' we think.

" My name's Bakugou Katsuki you fuckers. I was forced to be here. Since the other Extras didn't want to be around villains. Yall look like trash villains to be caught. " Bakugou says.

Wait? Bakugou? Katsuki... Kacchan

" K-Kacchan?" I say shakily and quietly.

He hears me. His eyes blow wide open.

" D-Deku" he says. He runs to me and hugs me.

" Oh my fucking God where have you been?! I found your notes and thought you were dead..." As he says that I feel my shoulder dampening.

" Kacchan...I couldn't take what happened so I tried to but I found my real family instead." I say now realizing my tears going down my own cheeks.

I can't hug him back with stupid cuff on. I wish I could badly. He feels so warm. I feel...I feel safe. I like this.

He lets me go to look down at me. I mean I'm only 5'5 and he's 6'1 so I have to look up at him.

" You two know each other Bakugou?" Asks that Uraraka girl.

" Yeah we are childhood friends till he left. I thought he was dead." Kacchan says.

" De- Izuku I'm so sorry for what I said that day. I didn't mean it at all. I know that what I said is unforgivable but at least you know I'm sorry. I wish I could take back what I said." Kacchan says to me. I smile and actual smile not my insane one. My real smile.

" Kacchan... Yeah it hurt to have that said but I know you didn't mean it. You just have trouble expressing your feelings" I say.

He looks shocked.

" That means I already forgave you right after you said it. It's what happened after school that made me leave..." I say sadly.

" Ok ok come here problem child so I can take off your cuffs and put on your quirk bracelets." Aizawa says

I walk towards Aizawa as I hate these cuffs with every fiber of my being.

He takes them off rubbing his wrist. His pale skin sporting a red mark from the rubbing of the cuffs.

Once my quirk bracelets are on. I hug Kacchan like he'll leave if I let go.

" Since you problem children know each other. These two students are gonna have dorms here as well. You two will be neighbors." Aizawa explains to us.

I am personally happy but it won't show on my face.

I can tell Kacchan is happy by his eyes. That's the only way you can tell his emotions.

" Ok you extras let's show you to your dorms." Says Kacchan.

" You guys can decorate them any way you want. Since you are still villains. You aren't allowed sharp items in your room or outside the kitchen." Aizawa says bored with this.

Same Dude same.

We head to our assigned dorms. They are big. Honestly; they have a bathroom and everything.

Perfect my own bathroom.

We go to the others dorm as well.

" Ok we will take you guys to the mall to get whatever you need to decorate your dorms. So let's go" with that we start walking to a van.

The school owns a van? You know what I'm not even surprised. We get on the van I sit next to Kacchan.

We start driving and I look out the window putting my head in said window. I sit up after a little bit being uncomfortable.

I feel sleepy.

He starts to fall asleep. This results in his head falling on Katsuki's shoulder. Said blond blushes madly but pushes it down and let's the nerd sleep.

' fuck I love this nerd. But couldn't admit it... I thought he was dead and that was my karma for what I did. But I get a second chance. I'm gonna take this fucking chance! ' thinks Katsuki determined to make Izuku his.