🤬SHIT FUCK SCHOOL!!🤬

Jiro hears an alarm going off. Groaning she kicks whoever is at the bottom of her foot.

Denki groans from being kicked in his side. He opens his eyes squinting before laying back down. He realizes an alarm is going off. He gives the person next to him a hard elbow to the side. Katsuki groans and pushes Denki off the bed before acknowledging the alarms.

He tries to turn on his side but See's a cute broccoli headed boy laying on top of his chest. Katsuki smiles slightly to himself before reaching over for whoever phone is going off.

He groans at how bright the phone screen is. He squints at the brightly lit screen before looking at the time.

7:20AM

It doesn't register at first. " Stupid school alarm" he grumbles before shutting it off putting the phone back down.

Wait...Alarm

Katsuki comes to a realization.
He sits up quickly; knocking the greenette off his chest.

" SHIT FUCK SCHOOL!" Katsuki yells waking everyone up.

It takes some time for everyone to register what he said.

Once everyone realizes the problem.

"SHIT FUCK SCHOOL!!!" They all say in unison scrambling to get up and out of Uraraka's room.

"DAMMIT WE ARE DIPSHITS FOR GETTING HIGH LAST NIGHT. THERE'S ADVIL ON TBE TABLE FOR ANYONE WITH AN AFTER HIGH HEADACHE OR STOMACH ACHE." Yells Jiro to everyone before going inside her dorm.

Everyone does their morning routine. They decide not to half ass it and be late. Wearing what they want as they don't give a fuck.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

( What they are wearing.)

(Tsu/ Froppy)

(Tsu/ Froppy)

(Toga/ Bloodsucker)

(Toga/ Bloodsucker)