🤓Not the dinner🤓

Deku and Katsuki make it down to dinner with the others.

Everyone is sat at the table with untouched plates in front of them.

Deku looks at the food suspiciously.

"Who cooked the food? " Deku asks having a bad feeling.

" I didn't; I can't cook for shit" says Denki.

"Same here me and Ochako can't cook~" says Toga. Uraraka surprised that Toga knew she couldn't cook.

"How did you know I can't cook?" Asks Ochako who is confused beyond belief.

" First you look like you can't cook but you definitely look like you can bake. Also you told me~" Toga giggles. Uraraka blushes like a tomato. She's never had anyone other then her parents remember small things like that about her; She likes it very much.

"Wasn't me I don't cook I can but it's not my thing." Says Jirou looking around.

" Same with me" Mina adds in.

" I don't cook" says froppy.

" So if nun of you made it who did?" Says Deku bout to go kill someone.

" It was me" says a purple headed boy.

" Who the fuck are you" Deku grits out about to kill him.

" Woah calm down I know the food smells poisoned but I can assure you it's parsley it makes you tired. It makes the food taste better" says the still unknown boy in their dorms.

" Doesn't answer my question" Deku says.

"Shinso Hitoshi from class Gen ed my class just told me to come here and make food for later. They said they were coming to eat with me later" Shinso says slightly sad.

That's when everyone realized that his class told him to come here on purpose thinking that the villains would do something to him.

" They... Set you up" says Denki gritting his teeth in anger at the realization. He's liked Shinso since he seen him 5 months ago.

" I guess but it's ok no problem" says Shinso.

Deku is listening intently with anger boiling below the surface at the revelation that Shinso was set up to be hurt. Clearly that plan didn't work out as they wanted.

" You know what fuck them. Wanna join our group?" Asks Deku surprising  everyone.

" Wait really?" Shinso asks in an flabbergasted tone. No ones ever invited him to be in their group let alone in front of a group. Those people were always embarrassed to ask him to be in their group and always did it behind closed doors where no one can see or hear.

" Of course, they outcasted you for no valid reason what so ever. All of us in this group know the all to well feelings of being out casted because of simple and uncontrollable things. " Deku says softly knowing that feeling extremely well.

" Welcome to our group of misfits" says Deku.

" First you need a new nickname. Also do you want tattoos or piercings? It just a thing we do here as you can see we all love body art and offer it to all the new comers! You don't have to of course we won't force you to do things you don't want to but the offer is always on the table." Deku says finishing his explanation of some things they do in this group.

" Ok and yeah I've wanted to get that stuff for a long time but my parents said I would look ugly and they'll kick me out if I do" says Shinso quietly.

" Well fuck them you live with us now. Uravity" Deku calls to said girl. She stands up phone already out.

" On it" she calls Aizawa to ask for another dorm and that he be transferred to 1-A.

" What's your quirk?" Deku asks nicely.

Shinso hesitates but just takes a deep breath.

" My quirk is brainwash. I have to ask a question and as long as someone answers the asked question I can take control of them" he says in a shy tone.

" It's ok if you wanna take back your offer. I'm used to it; everyone says it's a villains quirk" Shinso says sadly ready for what's to come next.

" Shinso you see all of us here right. Three of us are actual villains and the rest are heroes, No ones quirk is villainous it's who's using the quirk that makes it that way. Even if it was a quote on quote villainous quirk every villain had a backstory of how they became a villain. What's the difference between a hero and a villain?" Deku asks to Shinso who has a thinking look on his face.

"I don't know the answer. What is it?" Shinso asks waiting patiently for the answer.

" The difference is who's telling the story. Oh and your new nickname will be puppeteer" Deku says smiling.

" I-i never thought about it that way" says Shinso. " I really like that name and I truly never thought that way till now.. thank you! " says the purple haired boy smiling as well.

" Ok Aizawa said there's a spare dorm across from Dabi's. Shinso go pack ya shit your moving into our dorms" says Uravity with a giant smile on her face happy to have a new groupie.

" Tomorrow we will go back to the shop and get Toga, Uravity and Shinso piercings and tattoos done; also clothes shopping since this is your new start" says Deku.

That's the reason he's the leader. He's powerful yet kind and compassionate yet ruthless when double crossed.

"Ok everyone take your gay asses on and let go to Shinso dorm since as Uravity said gotta go pack ya shit" Deku says in a 'disobey and you die' tone of voice. Katsuki shivers as that was both scary and hot.

"Let's go then~" says Toga to everyone.
They making their way to 1-B dorm building.

They walk in quietly as asked by Shinso; they hear speaking Jirou picks it up along with Deku instantly.

"Hey I hear speaking shut the hell up so I can listen" says Jirou sticking her headphone into the wall.