😶She hot😶

" What would look good on Kacchan." Deku mumbles to himself looking around.

He see's Dabi walking around with his trio. He walks up to them.

" Guys I need help with something" says Deku.

" Sure what you need help with?" Says Uraraka.

" I need to find a new outfit for Kacchan. He lost a challenge and I made him get Tattoos and piercings done. I need to find an outfit to fit his new look" says Deku to his siblings and new friend.

Uraraka stands up on her goes slightly to whisper in Deku's ear.

" I work here so I can get you stuff. But I'll help you of you help me" she whispers into his ear.

Toga feels confused.

Deku nods and leans into her ear.

" What do you need help with floaty" he asks her.

" Help me find hot outfits that Toga will like and I will do the same in exchange" she whispers.

Looking over her shoulder.

" Deal but we have to get Toga out of here first" Deku says looking in said girls direction.

He thinks till he finally find a plan. He tells Uraraka and they put it into action.

" Dabi come here" Deku says loud enough for him to hear but not Toga who is looking at pant chain's.

The scarred teen comes over to the duo.

" Ok we need you to distract Toga for a couple hours. So I can help floaty impress her." Deku says lowly so Toga doesn't hear.

" Alright I got you" he says walking off in the girl's direction.

They listen carefully.

" Hey Toga wanna go Rob some stores. For some gifts for floaty over there" he says pointing to the duo.

Toga agrees instantly. They walk off.

" Ok let's go" Deku says walking around the store.

After some time they find outfits.

" Ok now go try the hot bitches on!" Exclaims Deku pushing Ochaco into the dressing room.

She changes into the first outfit.

" Oh my shit this is cute as hell!" Uraraka exclaims

" Yeah definitely so this goes in the basket. Whatever is rejected stays on the hook in there." Deku says.

" Ok that works" she says walking back in. Putting the outfit inside the basket.

 Putting the outfit inside the basket