The Vampire Bodyaguard. - Chapter Fifteen part 2.

sorry i meant to add this too :)

__________________________________________________________

I threw on a black pair of skinny jeans and an oversized cream jumper. I brushed through my hair and applied some minimal make-up. I rang Grace and invited her after Nick agreed to let me bring Josiah.

I heard a knock at my door and unlocked it knowing it was Grace. I opened it to her frowning as she rushed in past me holding two bags.

“You lock your door? No one locks there door, Jade.” I shook my head “Yeah and they wonder why there’s thefts and stuff all the time.” She threw herself on my bed and smiled at the bags. I frowned, “Grace. What’s in the bags…” her smile grew,

“Outfits missy. You are not going out looking like miss ‘I hide away from the world because I don’t want anyone near me’ you look gorgeous but no. You my dear haven’t realised this is a date.” I pulled at my extremely large jumper. “I am not hiding from the world. And I'm not going on a date what are you talking about? Nick invited me to a fair to hang out?”

She rolled her eyes, “Jeez, Jade. Anyone would think you haven’t had a boyfriend?” I sighed. “What?” “So, Nick. He is pretty good looking?” I nodded “So?” “And said boy asked you to go out with him tonight?” I frowned “He didn’t ask me out he just said there was a fair on?” She nodded “Yeah, it’s a date and you went and invited me, its ok, I'm a really good third wheel.” I was about to tell her Josiah was coming too when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to find an angry Josiah. He started “HOW MANY TIME-“ he spotted Grace and looked from her to me and then proceeded to yank me out of the room shutting the door behind me. “What the hell is she doing in your room?” I was bewildered “It’s Grace.” He stared at me looking pretty annoyed. “No one in your room unless I am there? And you must have answered the door without me ringing, which is proving to be a very, very annoying and dangerous habit of yours.”

I stared at him blankly, “It’s Grace.” He sighed and shook his head “We need a serious chat after this stupid fair ok? Stay by me and don’t even think about leaving my sight, ok?” I sighed “Ok, dad. Nice to know you followed me to college and will be the boring death of me.”

I smirked before walking back into my room to Grace searching through my wardrobe. “JADE. You have so many nice clothes why don’t you bloody where them?” I shook my head closing the doors to my closet. She looked behind me to see Josiah stood in my doorway with his arms crossed. “What are you doing here?” I smiled at her weakly. “Oh, you invited another guy along to your date; I don’t know if I can work with that, wait…tell me you’re not setting me up with him!!!”

I laughed “Yes, he’s coming. And if this was a date then yeah, I would set you two up but since it’s not, it’s just a bunch of friends going to the fair, so chill out and hurry because Nick is going to be here anytime soon.” Josiah sighed. Grace frowned at him “Don’t ruin my plans for Jade. Your better be a good fourth wheel.” Grace proceeded to make me change my oversized jumper to a tight one. Apparently, in her words not mine, it made use of ‘two great assets.’

As we waited at the end of my dorm building Grace was mumbling something at Josiah when Nick popped out of nowhere. “Hello.” I jumped “Don’t do that, please?” He smiled and looked me up and down “You look…wonderful.” I smiled looking down nervously tugging at my jumper wishing for it to magically turn into my baggy one. Nick then turned to Josiah and Grace “Double date then?” I frowned “Hey, this isn’t a date.” Nick smirked down to me, “We’ll see little one.” I sighed pushing him slightly “Don’t call me little. I'm like a terrier I’ll bite!” He laughed and as we started to walk he bent down and whispered in my ear “I bite too, but you already know that.”