The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Four.

Heyy, so I havent edited this either so there is probably mistakes, so sorrrry for that! hopeee you enjoy :D x

Commmment any opinionnns x

____________________________________________________________________

-CHAPTER FOUR-

Jade POV

I cannot believe they just left me with him, they hardly even know the guy! I looked at him then bit my lip nervously deciding I’d have to take control here

“Well. Bit awkward.” I spoke as he He laughed a little,

“So you want to know what will happen at your new college?”

 I nodded getting up and sitting on the opposite sofa wrapping my arms around my legs.

 “Yeah, well I mean how’s it going to work the whole undercover student thing?” He coughed quietlyand his face turned more serious, he did have a rather interesting face, he had hazel eyes with a touch of brown on the outside, his nose was perfectly angled and his lips. They were well- wait what the HELL am I thinking?! Wow, this guy has JUST come in; I’m just going to blame those sort of thoughts on the fact I have had no conversations that haven’t been with my family in a lifetime and I don’t think I have ever seen a boy so beautiful.

“Well I’m going to pose as a student attending the college too, no one but the teachers, you and the far guards know about it, so it is to remain secret.”

His serious tone set me back slightly, I was right; we would so not talk after this.

 “You know you don’t have to be so serious? You can chill, just relax a little, I mean you’re meant to pretend you’re in college, you’re going to have to relax a bit.” His face turned even more serious as he spoke in monotone “Look, I am here employed by your father to protect you from harm. That is my job. That is what I am going to do, I can’t relax, this may be a new thing to you, where you want to have fun and relax and that is fine but my job is to be on the ball, looking out for your safety. I will not be able to just sit around and relax.” I sat there feeling disconnected, I can’t describe the feeling but I felt like a little child that’s just had a big telling off. I looked off into space and nodded.

He then carried on “Ok, so I’ll be in the same lessons as you, probably sat near you in most lessons, the far guards will be out of sight, you probably won’t notice them there unless you try looking, and even then we are extremely good at hiding.” I nodded speaking in a small voice, which was unlike me “When you say we I take it you mean vampires?”

He nodded “Yes”

I nodded then chewed on my sleeve as he carried on “I will be in the dorm room next to you and I will expect you to ring me or text me before you even think about leaving your dorm so I can be at your door ready for you to leave.”

I frowned “I have to ring you every time I want to leave my dorm?” He nodded “Yes” I rolled my eyes not in the mood to argue. “Ok, well thanks for informing me.” He nodded looking away “Well I guess we can discuss this another time, possibly when we are actually there.” I nodded. He stood up and held his hand out, not looking me in the eye “Nice to meet you Jade, I’m sure me working for your father, in safeguarding you shall work out fine.” I scoffed in my head. Sure it would, you’re a serious stuck up arse that’s going to be with me. Every. Single. Second.

Josiah’s POV

I knew I was being serious and stern but it was my job. I wanted to make it clear to her that it couldn’t be fun for me to be there, I couldn’t simply relax, she had to know that. I had to protect and keep her safe, which was my job. And that was what I was going to do. I held my hand out to her and she didn’t look too pleased, I think she felt I was being a bit to formal, that I could have been friendlier, but I’m not here to be her friend, I’m here to be her bodyguard and no matter how funny or pretty this girl may be, that is all I would be.