The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Nine.

Thank you for reading! I absolutely love you for it!

This is a longer chapter! So it may get a bit sketchy towards th end as by that time it was about 3 in the morning! :P so sorrrrrry if its not soo goood x

Not edited so there may be mistakes :)

Vote, comment fan if you like :D

xxxxx

________________________________________________________

Josiah POV.

After watching a few hours of pointless TV I decided maybe I should go and check on Jade, maybe take to round to check out some places like she wanted, I couldn’t exactly resort to keeping her in her room like her parents. I grabbed my jacket and headed out of my room, locking it behind me. I knocked on her door a few times and smiled to myself when she didn’t answer. Maybe she was finally starting to take on my advice, maybe this could work. I got my phone out and rang her, the phone kept ringing but no answer. I started to worry a little then but didn’t lose it as she was mad at me and could be inside just ignoring me. I knocked on the door harder and shouted this time “Jade? It’s Josiah, open the door please, or at least answer your phone, let me know you’re ok in there?” I tried her phone again and no answer, I couldn’t hear it ringing through the door either. I frowned and decided I had to use the key, I shouted one more time “Jade if you don’t open the door I am coming in?” No answer.

I unlocked the door and burst in looking around. She wasn’t in here? She had gone? I rang Graham as quickly as I possibly could “Graham we have a problem, she’s not in her room, she’s gone.” Graham seemed worried but stayed in control as we had been taught “Check for signs, her phone must be switched off, the tracker is finding nothing.” I replied “I’m on it.” I searched for any signs of a breaking in or how anyone could get in, there didn’t seem to be signs of a struggle or a note or anything, I frowned and hit my fist on the table quickly before speaking to Graham “There’s nothing, she must have locked her door on the way out? I think I know where she has gone” graham seemed aggravated “I’m going to have to inform Mr Whitner. You know the drill Josiah.” I sighed “Give me 10 minutes if I haven’t got her safe and secure by then, by all means go ahead, but I can almost guarantee she is at a party with someone she met earlier, Grace I checked her files and she seems legit.” Graham paused for a moment then answered sounding less professional “Fine, but you better find her Josiah, because if anything happens to her, it won’t just be Mr Whitner you will be dealing with, I’ll be pretty pissed too!” I hung up and sprinted to get to the address I had noted down earlier after me research on Grace.

___________________

I got to her door and knocked. No answer, I heard loud music down the hall and saw what’s looked like a pretty out of control party and sighed walking in searching to see her face or Grace’s. I suddenly saw red bouncy curls and ran over to Grace, who looked a bit out of it herself. “Grace?” She looked to me and rolled her eyes “What do you want? Jade’s just having some fun ok!” I frowned “Where is she? Grace, you need to tell me where she is? Please?” She frowned “No, why should I, she is m friend?” I sighed “Look she may be in trouble now where is she, was she here?” Grace’s face seemed to sober at the thought of Jade in danger which made me more inclined to believe Grace to be legit. “She was here, I was with her 5 minutes ago, she was fine, she was with Nick?” I frowned. I’m betting that was the same Nick I looked into after her knocked her flying earlier.

I started searching through the party again. I couldn’t see her anywhere, suddenly I heard shouting and I saw Grace with Nick against the wall “Nick, I swear to god, if you know where she is and you’re not telling me I will chop you man hood in to such tiny pieces it will cease to exist!” I then heard Nick shout “Grace I swear, I went to get us drinks and when I came back she was gone? Why are you so mad? Is she ok?” He looked worried, but I didn’t care. I pushed him against the wall and his face hardened “Get your hands off me. I found it hard to contain my fangs “Where did you last leave her?” He pushed me off him and that’s when I realised. He was a vampire too…his files lied? It was a cover up job. I frowned and let him go. He eyed me and then straightened his jacket “We’ll talk later. I last saw her on the dance floor, she can’t be far.”