The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Two.

Thought i'd put up a little extra as i've just finished a little bit so here you go :)

-CHAPTER TWO-

Sometime after, I heard a knock and I knew who it was by the slight dipping on my bed. I turned around and faced Mary wiping my cheeks and sitting up. “It’s not fair Mary; I can’t stay in this room my whole life?” she nodded looking concerned “I know, you know that they are just looking out for you though, they just don’t want to see you hurt.” I sighed “I know but they don’t seem to understand how…frustrating this is. I watch these programs, girls my age having fun, going out and just hanging around with friends, falling in love. That’s never going to be me. Ever.” She frowned “Of course it will Jade, come on don’t think like that.” She smiled slightly “I don’t have most of those things, but I am happy?” I nodded “How?” She smiled “Well I have you as a friend, our little talks make me happy, I get to be working with a great family, who love each other dearly.” I smiled “Your lovely Mary, I’m so thankful I have you, without you I really don’t know how I would deal with anything.” She smiled and hugged me “Well that’s a good thing right? Try think of the good things you have in your life, Jade.” I smiled sniffing feeling a little stupid now “I’ll try, thank you.”

I got up just when I heard another knock on my door. Mary stood up and opening it revealing Graham, he smiled at Mary then coughed slightly “Uh, Your parents would like to talk to you again, Miss Jade.” I walked out my door passing them both and I smirked at Mary, I think her and Mr vamp, Graham could have a little something. I smiled as I went downstairs until I realised I would have to go and speak again to my parents about their stupid rules.

I walked past Colin into the same room I had spoken with them in before. They were sat in the same places, yet looked more stressed. I walked over not looking them in the eye and sat in the usual place. My dad spoke first “Jade, we have thought about it, and we’ve come to a compromise.” I looked him in the eye now, leaning back in my chair, folding my arms with an inquisitive look on my face I nodded then in a put on deep voice “Go on” My dad smirked at my face but then his face turned stern again “Jade, stop. This is serious.” I rolled my eyes and leant forward “Ok? What’s the compromise?” he smiled slightly then my mother started “We think one undercover student bodyguard and two far away guards will be enough, me and your father would personally like you to have more protection but we think that it will be enough to keep you safe, we will hire guards that would happily die for your safety and that is enough for me and your father?” I sat there mouth open “Uh…well first I’m happy you thought to compromise even though it’s still too much security. Second they’d happily die for me? I don’t want that, I don’t want someone that would die for me, I want them to put their own safety into consideration too.” My mum laughed “There paid well and will not fail at this job Jade, they will not let you come to harm, it’s not in their nature.”

I frowned “Their not a dogs mother, stop talking about THEM like that, that is dad’s job. To help them be as human as possible so they dont feel different.” She frowned “I know, I didn’t mean it like that-” My father then interrupted “Right well forget that, do you accept, this is the only option you get Jade I won’t have you going there any other way?” I smiled at him “Yes, I take it.” He smiled “Good! You can meet your new guards soon; I want you to especially be nice to your close guard, he will pose as your friend, a classmate and a dorm mate so I would like you to please try and get on with him?” I nodded “Sure” He’s a vampire I bet he would be a stuck up oldie, i bet we'll get on like a house on fire. Not.

-------------------------------------------------

If you've even got this far, thank you so much! :)

xx